+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 12/1 LSU game "PACK THE HOUSE"

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: 12/1 LSU game "PACK THE HOUSE"

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    200-300
    I think that's being generous. I expected them to come out of the woodwork for this one. Guess they don't have as many bandwagon fans for WBB.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    I think that's being generous. I expected them to come out of the woodwork for this one. Guess they don't have as many bandwagon fans for WBB.
    Bandwagon fans don't even know LSU has a Women's basketball team

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    Bandwagon fans don't even know LSU has a Women's basketball team
    It's pretty sad too because they have a good women's basketball program!

+ Reply to Thread