+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/1 LSU game "PACK THE HOUSE"

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Re: 12/1 LSU game "PACK THE HOUSE"

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    im calling him out on that comment tomorrow...cant wait!

Oh good grief, give the man a break!! I hardly think that was a derogatory comment about this being the Super Bowl. I took it to mean this is a big game and it will be, for BOTH teams. I read no arrogance in his statement, but hey, he does have a reason to be, just as Spoon has the right to be as well.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

well i give all visitors a hard time whether they make statements like this or not. and yes, i don't think he meant it as a put down for us, but he did say that it was our super bowl game of the year. this just gives me the feeling that he thinks we look up and see lsu up on some pedestal and that's not the case at all. also, he may have been referring to all the festivities we have planned around the game when he called it the super bowl. either way, i feel a win coming tomorrow!!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I think he meant it exactly as it came across. Lil' ol' Tech is just so excited to be playing a program the stature of LSU.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    I think he meant it exactly as it came across. Lil' ol' Tech is just so excited to be playing a program the stature of LSU.
    Van's just not like that.........he respects Tech AND TSpoon.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Perhaps. I don't know him personally. I just remember several comments he made when he was the coach of the Comets that I found to be insulting to other teams, coaches and players. For example, one time he made the comment that Laimbeer had Cheryl Ford thinking she was a good player. I can assure you the way he said it was meant to be an insult.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    Van's just not like that.........he respects Tech AND TSpoon.
    ---
    He certainly will after tommorrow night!
    20 hours to tip off!
    Go Techsters!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    He certainly will after tommorrow night!
    20 hours to tip off!
    Go Techsters!
    He certainly will. I'm excited to see good ol' Van Chancellor at the TAC. He won't ever forget his visit.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

my prediction for the game...shanavia will have a huge block on lsu's star player (hightower) and the crowd will go wild. van will get upset and call the higher ups in womens college basketball and karl benson will suspend dowdell for the first half of the baylor game for a flagrant foul. ok just kidding...cant wait for the game!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

He meant it just as he said it. He knows that we have been on the decline and they have experienced some success. Time to take Louisiana BACK!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    my prediction for the game...shanavia will have a huge block on lsu's star player (hightower) and the crowd will go wild. van will get upset and call the higher ups in womens college basketball and karl benson will suspend dowdell for the first half of the baylor game for a flagrant foul. ok just kidding...cant wait for the game!!

Tonights keys:
    LIMIT TURNOVERS! That is huge. We had too many against AState and lsu's pressure is much more intense. They make a living in transition.
    Limit their rebounds: They are a great offensive rebounding team and get 3 and sometimes 4 shots before the other team gets the ball.
    Play up tempo and physical
    Dowdell to have a breakout game and Johnson to do her thing at the same time. That combo can win us many games.
    Dowdell and Johnson have to stay out of foul trouble.
    Defend the Hell out of Hightower. She is their most dangerous player on defense and offense.
    Our guards to step it up. If we don't hit outside shots, lsu will collapse on Dowdell and Johnson. Bendolf had a great game against AState and that loosened up the middle for us.
    Will Pringle be back????????????? If so, I am hoping she can be a great weapon from the outside.
    Get lsu into foul trouble. PENETRATE!
    Come out and protect our home court!

This could be an ugly offensive game. Both teams are defense minded. That will cause some problems in scoring for both teams. The last time we met, lsu won 50 something to 40 something. Not a route at all. That was in 2007. If we can manage to break down their defense and score, but keep our defense working, we have a great shot!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Go Techsters!!!!!!!
    I may have to buy the CBS thing to watch the Techsters then. So broke after all the black friday + cyber monday shopping :bigcry:

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Go Techsters!!!!!!!
    I may have to buy the CBS thing to watch the Techsters then. So broke after all the black friday + cyber monday shopping :bigcry:
    ---
    I am feeling really GOOD about this game tonight!
    remember that LSU doesn't have Silvia Fouwles any more to dominate the post at 6'6", she was an awesome talent and took LSU to the finals sevral times!
    They don't have the talent that we have and it will show up on the floor tonight at the TAC!
    I have no fear that Pringle and Wysinger can guard Highcotton with no problem!
    Also, remember we have the SPOON!

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Whats the all time record for TECH-lsu

+ Reply to Thread