+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official Tech Football Thanksgiving Thread

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: The Official Tech Football Thanksgiving Thread

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Tech fan base that is growing faster than our record. Seriously, we will average around 20k for a 3 or 4 win team.

Given our history , this is very encouraging.
    Yep. Of all the "silver linings" I noted above, that is the one that actually makes me feel genuinely hopeful about the future. Our "core" is growing, and it is the core that will determine the future of this program. If we can keep a solid core of ~20k in attendance, then when we start winning the bandwagonners will give us some VERY respectable numbers.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I was looking back at pictures from a few years ago, our student section although full in some pictures was not as tight as they are now. I am very thankful for the support that our students are showing our football team.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Having the lead at LSU with a Tebow Jump Pass!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thankful that we are not playing in Boise tonight.

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I am thankful for a team that seemed to have found it's heart. For me, I love the wins just like anyone. I hate to lose, but more than that I hate not competing. By that I mean I don't care which team has the most talent. As long as our guys give it their all and play with guts and passion I am satisfied. At the beginning of this season I didn't see it. Unfortunately we didn't get the wins at the end of the season but we seemed to find a heart and for that I am thankful.

I'll second that Gonzo.....I am thankful for a team that has had to overcome a lot of injuries and play with with more heart than skill, I'm thankful that those players with heart do have skill and it should be honed by next year by one of the finest coaching staffs we've had in a while. I'm thankful for the improvements to our facilities and I am thankful for Derek Dooley, the best AD in the land and a pretty good coach too. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread