+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #3 Texas v. Texas A&M

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: #3 Texas v. Texas A&M

true freshman Pat Lewis starting on the OL for the Ags. Almost came to Tech.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    true freshman Pat Lewis starting on the OL for the Ags. Almost came to Tech.
    is that the kid from E. St. John?
    also saw stewart from byrd out there alot at LB.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A&M sux this year. Yet, they played the #3 team off its feet. Had a legit shot at winning this game.

But, no one who follows college sports should be the least bit surprised by this. This is a rivalry, first. But, more importantly, it's a conference game. Conference mates tend to poo-pooh rankings and always think (not just believe) they can beat any conference foe, especially at home.

Of course, when boazy "struggles" to slip by a fellow WAC rival, well, the great unwashed masses start the BS that they are over-rated. No. It's the whole conference factor....like on display last night.

Happens all the time.

So, I expect Nevada to hang with Boazy and make a game of it. But, Boazy will prevail in the end. Might be a 42-35 type game.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Great first half, both QB's lighting it up. I saw A&M earlier in the year and their QB was not very impressive but tonight he is red hot so far.

What a novel idea, QB's looking to make plays down the field.
    I had forgotten what it's like to watch a game with two really good QBs. Man, what I wouldn't give to have a good QB on OUR team!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like a&m will be back on track next year when we play them. I swear everytime we play a team thats been down for years, they have there best year. lsu 03 & 07, Kansas St a few years back, Kansas, etc.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    A&M sux this year. Yet, they played the #3 team off its feet. Had a legit shot at winning this game.

But, no one who follows college sports should be the least bit surprised by this. This is a rivalry, first. But, more importantly, it's a conference game. Conference mates tend to poo-pooh rankings and always think (not just believe) they can beat any conference foe, especially at home.

Of course, when boazy "struggles" to slip by a fellow WAC rival, well, the great unwashed masses start the BS that they are over-rated. No. It's the whole conference factor....like on display last night.

Happens all the time.

So, I expect Nevada to hang with Boazy and make a game of it. But, Boazy will prevail in the end. Might be a 42-35 type game.
    SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! Good post!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I'm a big Colt McCoy fan. I'll take him over Tebow anyday.
    Does McCoy make public statements dissing his teammates when they do bad things?:icon_wink:

I like him too. Just wondering...

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Does McCoy make public statements dissing his teammates when they do bad things?:icon_wink:

I like him too. Just wondering...
    I've never heard him dissing his teammates. As a matter of fact, he always gives his teammates credit. He's a very humble guy. He doesn't call press conferences to bring attention to himself or paint stuff on his body to bring attention to himself. He just goes out and plays football and I like the way he plays.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I've never heard him dissing his teammates. As a matter of fact, he always gives his teammates credit. He's a very humble guy. He doesn't call press conferences to bring attention to himself or paint stuff on his body to bring attention to himself. He just goes out and plays football and I like the way he plays.

Both are good guys. You look hard to find something wrong with a guy who gives 110% like Tebow does. When did he call a PC? Sure it wasn't the Florida SID? If he was calling attention to himself with the eye patches why doesn't he put something about himself on them? Do Colt's short testmonies during interviews upset you too?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Happens all the time.

Boise is a 13 1/2 point favorite. I think nevada will cover the spread and possibly win the game outright. The key for nevada will be no turnovers.

Puppy HistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Boise is a 13 1/2 point favorite. I think nevada will cover the spread and possibly win the game outright. The key for nevada will be no turnovers.
    The last time Nevada played Boise on the smurf turf, it was a 69-67 overtime game. I am thinking that it will turn out to be a high scoring affair. Some of the BSU fans i have talked to are seriously concerned about this game. i do not blame them, the whole season rests upon this game (WAC Championships, keeping themselves in line for a potential BCS bid).

Varsity Bulldog ProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the ears

A&M ran all over Texas in the second half. If this Texas defense shows up against Alabama's or Florida's running game, it's going to be an old-fashioned woodshed beating!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Auburn 21 Bama 14 3rd qtr

Another example.

Trust me, the Auburn players don't give a rat's azz about the rankings, the records, or the silly spread.

(also, more proof that Auburn is a lot better than anyone (including many of you) thought)

+ Reply to Thread