+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cowboy Stadium

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Cowboy Stadium

unreal.....words and pictures do not do it justice. It is 1st class and no other venue in the world can come close to it. I can understand why Benson wants a new stadium so bad now.

The parking situation does suck and is pricey if you are stuck in a cash lot......It is MUCH easier to get to the Superdome from anywhere in New Orleans. For C.S. you pay $50 and have what seems like a 3 mile walk.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: Cowboy Stadium

also.....caught the 2nd half of the UT aTm game at the Texan Station Sports Bar. They had a 52 foot big screen....unreal and 1st class. I recommend this place to anyone.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

You are right about the parking. Way too expensive. You can find parking for less than $50 though but you are hiking. I guess as long as people are willing to pay for it they will keep doing it but it is ridiculous.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

They use The Ballpark parking too right? Six Flags? Don't they have shuttles and how much for those?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

They do use the ballpark. It is very close but $$ for parking. (not $50 though)

I don't know about 6-Flags, but I bet they do.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I parked in the stadium's parking lot for 30 bucks at the Arkansas/Texas A&M game this year. Parking wasn't bad. If you show up late it is.

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

Those parking prices can be negotiated. I worked the attendant down at the Thanksgiving game from $50 to $25 and gave him a $5 tip without any problem.

Also stayed at the Gaylord Texan and yes the Texan Station sports bar is amazing.

Nick White
    ESPN 97.7

Quote Originally Posted by nickdawg67 View Post
    Those parking prices can be negotiated. I worked the attendant down at the Thanksgiving game from $50 to $25 and gave him a $5 tip without any problem.

Also stayed at the Gaylord Texan and yes the Texan Station sports bar is amazing.

Nick White
    ESPN 97.7
    Yes it is! Some good talent there.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

I've never been, and probably won't in the foreseeable future, but it seems like the gigantic screen would just dominate your view. If I spend that kind of money to go see a game, I want to see the game.

+ Reply to Thread