+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11-0!!!! Who dat!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11-0!!!! Who dat!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Tyler, you need to put Pierre Thomas' head where Reggie's is. I love Reggie and his big play potential, but Thomas is a bigger part of the Saints success. Mike Bell is not too shabby either. Reggie needs to move to the slot and become a consistent gamebreaker...bet they'd give him his #5 back.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Tyler, you need to put Pierre Thomas' head where Reggie's is. I love Reggie and his big play potential, but Thomas is a bigger part of the Saints success. Mike Bell is not too shabby either. Reggie needs to move to the slot and become a consistent gamebreaker...bet they'd give him his #5 back.
    I agree. Problem is I pulled that off of another site.

I just received this text.

I pledge allegiance to the Saints in the great NOLA and to the Super Bowl for which we will win, 1 city, below sea level, under God, with Mardi Gras and beer for all!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been to countless Saints games dating back to the early 90's, and Monday night was the loudest I've ever experienced. Awesome atmosphere.

Listen to the very end guys! This is awesome.

Check out this short video clip WVUE TV shot before the Pats game outside the Superdome with a few Saints fans. Some of you will know these two guys.

Abdul D Tentmaker and Mousey OPP escape video

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/s...d.php?t=136858

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about the rest of you, but I loved that shot of Brady and BB on the sideline in the 4th. They were both so stunned it was hysterical. The master of D didn't know that on Monday the D was for Duh-duh-duh, man, I don't know what the crap to do about this.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    I've been to countless Saints games dating back to the early 90's, and Monday night was the loudest I've ever experienced. Awesome atmosphere.
    It was very loud when the Patriots went for it on fourth down and we shut them down. I thought the Eagles game in 06 in the playoffs was louder. My buddy that sits next to me agrees and he also thought that the Atlanta game in 06 seemed louder. The data suggests that that was a record for the Dome though.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    It was very loud when the Patriots went for it on fourth down and we shut them down. I thought the Eagles game in 06 in the playoffs was louder. My buddy that sits next to me agrees and he also thought that the Atlanta game in 06 seemed louder. The data suggests that that was a record for the Dome though.
    Regrettably, I wasn't at the two games you mentioned, but quite a few of my friends have said that the domecoming game was the loudest they'd experienced. I think I read that the 4th down stop vs the Pats recorded the highest Db level of any Saints game.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    You have to update that one with this one.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...45184#poststop

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

You have to update that one with this one.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...45184#poststop
    Thanks, will do.

+ Reply to Thread