+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caption Contest

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: Caption Contest

"stop it, bill, you're embarassing me. i've moved on and so should you. we just weren't meant for each other..."

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    "Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body?"

Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.52
    Not sure what's funnie- the qoute, or you having it?

And in Kristin Stewarts case, probably her blood.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

[Peyton:] I got you to hold my hand
    [Belichick] I got you to understand
    [Peyton:] I got you to walk with me
    [Belichick:] I got you to talk with me
    [Peyton:] I got you to kiss goodnight
    [Belichick:] I got you to hold me tight
    [Peyton:] I got you, I won't let go
    [Belichick:] I got you to love me so

[BOTH:] I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Bill...Bill... you're starting to dry-grind me like my wife did at our wedding reception.

+ Reply to Thread