+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Only one lsu jerk tonight....

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Only one lsu jerk tonight....

Ok crowd, some big time lsu boosters from the Monroe area made it over - they were very nice....I was shocked at the small amount of purple and puke in the crowd.

The only lsu fan that got out of line was the guy behind the kid zone yelling "Tech Sucks". And they wonder why they have bad reps.....

....I say he is a lsu fan....he had on a black shirt - probably a ulm graduate / lsu wannabe.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Only one lsu jerk tonight....

If he was staggering drunk and missing several teeth he could very well be an lsu fan. If his forehead slanted significantly then he is either a ulm fan or that gay announcer guy for American Idol.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Ok crowd, some big time lsu boosters from the Monroe area made it over - they were very nice....I was shocked at the small amount of purple and puke in the crowd.

The only lsu fan that got out of line was the guy behind the kid zone yelling "Tech Sucks". And they wonder why they have bad reps.....

....I say he is a lsu fan....he had on a black shirt - probably a ulm graduate / lsu wannabe.
    I was in a black shirt behind the Hoop Troop yelling "STATE SUCKS!" are you sure it wasn't me?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I was in a black shirt behind the Hoop Troop yelling "STATE SUCKS!" are you sure it wasn't me?

You have all your teeth. Right?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post

Really Im not shocked by lack of people for LSU. If its not football or baseball they really dont care, especially womens bball.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    You have all your teeth. Right?

HA! Yes i do...this other guy didn't all of his toofies?

+ Reply to Thread