+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steven Seagal Law Man

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Steven Seagal Law Man

What do yall think? He is in Jefferson Parrish, just west of N.O.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Steven Seagal Law Man

I liked hiim until he went all PC on us...about the same time he topped 350.

Chuck Norris would kick his arse.

Puppy espnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really niceespnocho is just really nice

I liked him in The Onion Movie.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Never was much of a fan but I have to say that I respect him for working there for so long without the fanfare. I watched a bit of this and I was most impressed with his ability to shoot. He was putting one bullet right through the last bullet hole. After seeing the biography on him I am also more impressed with the guy in general.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Except he said a .270 was a "real enemy of the cops"

For you non-gun people, that is a common bolt-action rifle used for deer hunting. I can't think of any Louisiana cop ever getting killed with a .270. I'm sure he was just hamming it up, but still.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Except he said a .270 was a "real enemy of the cops"

For you non-gun people, that is a common bolt-action rifle used for deer hunting. I can't think of any Louisiana cop ever getting killed with a .270. I'm sure he was just hamming it up, but still.
    I've caught a lot of gun and ammo talk mistakes in movies and such over the years. No research...idiots!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

But Steven shoots a lot....he gave the crew that rode with him some custom 1911s in season one and he gave the season 2 crew some Benellis. He should know better.

+ Reply to Thread