+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Franklinton vs Neville in the Dome!!!

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Franklinton vs Neville in the Dome!!!

After the Demons spanked Salmen 60-0, I like our chances against Neville. BTW Franklinton has broken the record for most points scored in a season by any Louisiana High School Team, regardless of class (5A, 4A, etc.)

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Franklinton vs Neville in the Dome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    After the Demons spanked Salmen 60-0, I like our chances against Neville. BTW Franklinton has broken the record for most points scored in a season by any Louisiana High School Team, regardless of class (5A, 4A, etc.)
    Yeah, Neville smoked Lutcher something like 40-0 in the slop. Neville didn't throw one pass.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Some video from the game.. snowed quite a bit.

http://www.wwltv.com/sports

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Some video from the game.. snowed quite a bit.

http://www.wwltv.com/sports
    Those are some big-arse flakes.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Gonna be some great matchups in the Dome next week, across all the classifications.

Lots of #1 vs #2 seeds too. The power-rating system seems to work well for seeding teams in the playoffs.

I've been reading a lot of blogs across the state since the pairings were announced. Many had the Hahnville-Barbe winner in the Dome, for instance. Some said that Rummel was undeserving of the #1 seed. Well, maybe. But here we are. Now, most give us no chance....well, maybe.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Frisco, I was there last night and will be in the dome next Saturday. This team is amazing. For the non-Demons, when you look at the bracket, Franklinton has been destroying the competition.

Wish I could be there next week. Franklinton hasn't been since my senior year in HS. I believe that they have the talent and focus to beat Neville.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Wish I could be there next week. Franklinton hasn't been since my senior year in HS. I believe that they have the talent and focus to beat Neville.
    You'd be heartbroken when you saw the band. You were there at one of the high points. My year as drum major('99), we marched over 100. I think '81(?) was a large band, but I remember seeing the video and it was very talented regardless of size. This year has probably 35 or 40 kids marching.

I honestly think Franklinton would beat anybody at this point. The team hasn't been playing with the same ball brand, but that shouldn't affect them much since they get it done on the ground. The turf and lights shouldn't mess them up either... Anywho... PM me if you want me to pick up some gameday memorabilia for you.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    You'd be heartbroken when you saw the band. You were there at one of the high points. My year as drum major('99), we marched over 100. I think '81(?) was a large band, but I remember seeing the video and it was very talented regardless of size. This year has probably 35 or 40 kids marching.

I honestly think Franklinton would beat anybody at this point. The team hasn't been playing with the same ball brand, but that shouldn't affect them much since they get it done on the ground. The turf and lights shouldn't mess them up either... Anywho... PM me if you want me to pick up some gameday memorabilia for you.
    That was the year I was drum major. Amazing experience playing in the dome.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post

The ball used in the dome is long, skinny, new, and slick. It helps a throwing team, but a running team finds it hard to handle. Every time the ref places it down he puts the Baden logo to the camera side.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    The ball used in the dome is long, skinny, new, and slick. It helps a throwing team, but a running team finds it hard to handle. Every time the ref places it down he puts the Baden logo to the camera side.

That's good to know.. since the int's Franklinton made last night against Salmen should continue next week against Neville :icon_wink:

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Franklinton can sleepwalk to a win in the game against Neville. They are the best team in 3A, 4A and 5A this year.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Franklinton can sleepwalk to a win in the game against Neville. They are the best team in 3A, 4A and 5A this year.
    Good grief!

Insert Lutcher before Neville shut them out.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I highly doubt that will be the case. Neville had WMonroe beat 46 out the 48 minutes they played and WMonroe is the best team in the state. The football that's played in north la is just a better brand, IMO. I'm predicting Haynesville, WMonroe and Neville will come away with a W.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I highly doubt that will be the case. Neville had WMonroe beat 46 out the 48 minutes they played and WMonroe is the best team in the state. The football that's played in north la is just a better brand, IMO. I'm predicting Haynesville, WMonroe and Neville will come away with a W.

I hope you are right that would be GREAT

+ Reply to Thread