+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Franklinton vs Neville in the Dome!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Franklinton vs Neville in the Dome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Franklinton can sleepwalk to a win in the game against Neville. They are the best team in 3A, 4A and 5A this year.
    Nice call on this one.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Nice call on this one.
    I underestimated Neville.....or Franklinton had a massive outbreak of swine flu.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I underestimated Neville.....or Franklinton had a massive outbreak of swine flu.
    No Franklinton had all their starters in. North Louisiana football is simply a better brand of football.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    No Franklinton had all their starters in. North Louisiana football is simply a better brand of football.

Then we need to keep those players in N. Louisiana (Ruston) and they need to stop falling all over themselves to run to S. Louisiana to play for that school near I-10.

Y'all let Dooley know when you learn how to beat out lsu and Bama for some of these kids.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nice

We need to go after that WR from Neville #13. He made an awesome catch and looked like with a little weight gained he would be awesome.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdawg34 View Post
    We need to go after that WR from Neville #13. He made an awesome catch and looked like with a little weight gained he would be awesome.
    b - i'm pretty sure ol' boy is a freshman. A freshman! can you believe that?!

Varsity Bulldog bdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nice

Wow didn't know that the way he played I figured he must have been a junior or senior!

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    b - i'm pretty sure ol' boy is a freshman. A freshman! can you believe that?!
    Yep a freshman. Some think he may be the starting QB next season and some are saying he is THE best athlete to ever come though Neville.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Franklinton can sleepwalk to a win in the game against Neville. They are the best team in 3A, 4A and 5A this year.

Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Neville had WMonroe beat 46 out the 48 minutes they played and WMonroe is the best team in the state.
    What game did you watch? West Monroe outplayed Neville in the first half and then Neville fought back in the second half until the frantic comebake by WM at the end. Can't even begin to figure out where you get that Neville beat WM for 46 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Be consistent. This year, 6 out of the 10 teams in finals are south LA teams. This year, Franklinton has absolutely beaten the crap out of the two playoff-worthy north LA teams they've played. If you say that north LA is a "better brand" this year, you are wrong.

Bottom line is that if you think that being north of Alexandria is any indication of who will win this weekend, your reasoning is flawed. Feel free to have that reasoning, but it is silly. If you think north Louisiana has historically better football, you are being a homer. That's fine... but I feel confident that the facts are on my side.

But hey, I guess that's why you used the word "brand" instead of a more meaningful word.
    Who's being a homer here. You're from Franklinton!! If you look at the historical trend, I believe that something like 2/3 of the high schools in the state of Louisiana are south of Alexandria so more schools from the southern part of the state should be in the playoffs.

This year 4 out of the 5 state champions came from the I-20 corridor which I believe is in the northern part of the state. So what does that prove? Obviously, it would lead most to believe that the northern part of the state is better this year. Always better? I don't have the historical info to prove that point but in the past 15-20 years, the northern part of the state, with significantly fewer schools than the southern part, have won a large share of championships.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Now I'm just gonna wait and let Franklinton wipe the turf with Neville to finish making the point.
    And what point is that?

Crickets.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Yeah North Louisiana really showed up in the dome

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Yeah, it's a better brand. One of these days they'll get it...maybe.

Just got back from N.O. last night. As expected, I drank too much, spent too much, and ate too much, thanks to Middendorf's, but it was definitely worth it to see north la teams dominate the traditonally over-hyped #1 seeds from south la.

Guiss, I'm anxiously awaiting more statistical drivel.:icon_wink:

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I highly doubt that will be the case. Neville had WMonroe beat 46 out the 48 minutes they played and WMonroe is the best team in the state. The football that's played in north la is just a better brand, IMO. I'm predicting Haynesville, WMonroe and Neville will come away with a W.

Oh yeah, mind if I gloat for a minute?

+ Reply to Thread