+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dawg80's team

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Dawg80's team

...vs. WM in the dome. THE best defense in the state vs. perhaps the best offense in the state. This should be fun.

Cap on the line. WM offense scores 5 TDs on the best.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Dawg80's team

Got in late last night. I'm a popcicle. A true "snow bowl."

But, it was fun!

Rummel's #1 defense stuffed Westgate in the 2nd half holding them to zero 1st downs and a total of -9 offense yardage. WG had about 120 yds total in the 1st half but those "over-rated" halftime adjustments smooshed the Tigers.

Rummel got shafted on an obvious home-cooking call that called back a TD. Missed a chippy FG, and that kid, Rantazzo, never misses, but it was straight into the teeth of the frickin blizzard!

Both teams scored defensive TDs...WG blocked a punt, so that is a special teams' score, really, and Rummel returned an Int for a TD. Second shutout in a row by our D.

Offense is pathetic, though. Perhaps made worse by the loss of Williams, the freshman QB, who stepped up when Cartuzzo was hurt. The latter did return and take a few snaps vs. Hahnville and some more last night, as did our #1 RB, Barnes, he had 5 carries last night, first action since he was hurt in week 7, that's half the season he's been out. Williams left on crutches...so, who knows?

Anyway, it's a first in school history: on to the state championship game.

Raider Pride!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Got in late last night. I'm a popcicle. A true "snow bowl."

But, it was fun!

Rummel's #1 defense stuffed Westgate in the 2nd half holding them to zero 1st downs and a total of -9 offense yardage. WG had about 120 yds total in the 1st half but those "over-rated" halftime adjustments smooshed the Tigers.

Rummel got shafted on an obvious home-cooking call that called back a TD. Missed a chippy FG, and that kid, Rantazzo, never misses, but it was straight into the teeth of the frickin blizzard!

Both teams scored defensive TDs...WG blocked a punt, so that is a special teams' score, really, and Rummel returned an Int for a TD. Second shutout in a row by our D.

Offense is pathetic, though. Perhaps made worse by the loss of Williams, the freshman QB, who stepped up when Cartuzzo was hurt. The latter did return and take a few snaps vs. Hahnville and some more last night, as did our #1 RB, Barnes, he had 5 carries last night, first action since he was hurt in week 7, that's half the season he's been out. Williams left on crutches...so, who knows?

Anyway, it's a first in school history: on to the state championship game.

Raider Pride!
    Man! That game must have been harder to watch than a WBB game.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Man! That game must have been harder to watch than a WBB game.
    I was gonna take some pity on you, but I can see the gloves are off, bud!

I loved it! It was fun! Defense! Defense! Defense!

Super Ants!

And, got to play in the snow too!

If I could fit into it, I'd wear my old Super Ants shirt....if it hasn't dry-rotted...been a few years (decades ).

Hey, we're 14-0 and in the Dome, baby! There is joy in Raider land today!

Some pics from a historic night:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some pics from a historic night:
    Nice lookin' unis. What is thier dark jersey color? I'm assuming #1 seed will be designated home.

Nice lookin' unis. What is thier dark jersey color? I'm assuming #1 seed will be designated home.
    Red jerseys.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

How 'bout them REBELS!

...vs. WM in the dome. THE best defense in the state vs. perhaps the best offense in the state. This should be fun.

Cap on the line. WM offense scores 5 TDs on the best.
    MD:

Although technically I won the bet, you were closer to being right, so let's just call it a draw. No settlement required.

MD:

Although technically I won the bet, you were closer to being right, so let's just call it a draw. No settlement required.
    How 'bout a Fresca!

Man you are too nice. I was going to get you a cap with the score written on the back.:icon_wink:

How 'bout a Fresca!

Man you are too nice. I was going to get you a cap with the score written on the back.:icon_wink:
    Gee, thanks Judge Smails, I'd like a Fresca!

+ Reply to Thread