+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jim Oakes = 0.3% of BC$

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Jim Oakes = 0.3% of BC$

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Eh, I can just blame the fentanyl.
    Recent operation bud? ... preemptively must mention hope you feel better.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussierules1985 View Post
    Recent operation bud? ... preemptively must mention hope you feel better.
    Yep. Had to come back in for another debridement and skin graft. Haven't got the graft yet, hopefully tomorow. Still have a new assignment tobget to and a job to learn.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Yep. Had to come back in for another debridement and skin graft. Haven't got the graft yet, hopefully tomorow. Still have a new assignment tobget to and a job to learn.
    Jeez. Will be praying for you, always frustrating waiting for them to actually get the work done, and done right.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: Jim Oakes = 0.3% of BC$

Jeez. Will be praying for you, always frustrating waiting for them to actually get the work done, and done right.
    Thanks. The only frustrating part is no Xbox 360, so no Modern Warfare 2, a comfortable bed, a good bed/pillow, and good food.

Thanks. The only frustrating part is no Xbox 360, so no Modern Warfare 2, a comfortable bed, a good bed/pillow, and good food.
    What!?! Not a fan of hospital food?
    I managed to scrounge an ice-pop from the ER residents after I was splashed with blood from a trauma, with all the needle sticks I had to have, I figured I earned some sugar.

If your by chance at a certain hospital in Mississippi I might be able to assist you in such better food missions!

What!?! Not a fan of hospital food?
    I managed to scrounge an ice-pop from the ER residents after I was splashed with blood from a trauma, with all the needle sticks I had to have, I figured I earned some sugar.

If your by chance at a certain hospital in Mississippi I might be able to assist you in such better food missions!
    It's the miltary, what'd you expect? I'm at Madigan Army Medical Center at Fort Lewis.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Eh, I can just blame the fentanyl.
    Wait a minute. I lay claim to the drug excuse first. You're going to have to find another cover.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    DD, I figured it out my man!!!! That might be some of your problem dude. Your 45 years old but have only "had 43 years experience of taking a shit everyday".
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Just further evidence that DD is full of $hit...

HD

No, I'm pretty sure I'm 43, but that still doesn't rule out HD's observation. But you've all known that for awhile.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Which is why all the voters don't come from one conference.
    Just a few votes makes the difference for millions of dollars. I'm not sure that all the bias evens out, but even if it did I don't think "all the bias evens out" is a good enough justification for voters with a vested interest in the outcome.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

It's the miltary, what'd you expect? I'm at Madigan Army Medical Center at Fort Lewis.
    Come on, dude. Everyone knows that if you want to get pampered, you absolutely don't join the Army.

Come on, dude. Everyone knows that if you want to get pampered, you absolutely don't join the Army.
    Yeah, I know, should have went Air Force if I wanted that. But I actually wanted to work for and earn my stripes.

Or the CIA.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Yeah, I know, should have went Air Force if I wanted that. But I actually wanted to work for and earn my stripes.

Or the CIA.
    Ah, so you're young! Soon you'll learn to work SMARTER instead of HARDER. :icon_wink:

It's a stereotype, but I'm amazed how often it holds up. It seems that folks who have something to prove (usually to themselves) join the Army. Folks who just want to pay for school join the Air Force (of course, we also get a lot of folks whose parents were in the Army and told them they needed to go Air Force). Folks who REALLY have something to prove (usually to someone else) join the Marines. And the folks who, well, are just a wee bit off, and/or just want to "get away," join the Navy.

I don't judge. Just try to fix 'em up and send 'em on their merry way.

Ah, so you're young! Soon you'll learn to work SMARTER instead of HARDER. :icon_wink:

It's a stereotype, but I'm amazed how often it holds up. It seems that folks who have something to prove (usually to themselves) join the Army. Folks who just want to pay for school join the Air Force (of course, we also get a lot of folks whose parents were in the Army and told them they needed to go Air Force). Folks who REALLY have something to prove (usually to someone else) join the Marines. And the folks who, well, are just a wee bit off, and/or just want to "get away," join the Navy.

I don't judge. Just try to fix 'em up and send 'em on their merry way.
    If you call 25 young.

Well, I was going to go to the Marines (not because of something to prove), but got heavily pulled to the Army so to say. Part of me wants my current contract to run out, and then join the Marines, but joining at 29/30, and having to go through some basic crap again, not likely to do that, especially if I go to OCS.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

If you call 25 young.

Well, I was going to go to the Marines (not because of something to prove), but got heavily pulled to the Army so to say. Part of me wants my current contract to run out, and then join the Marines, but joining at 29/30, and having to go through some basic crap again, not likely to do that, especially if I go to OCS.
    In my years in the Air Force I worked with several people who used to be in other services. I have a neighbor who is in Afghanistan right now who was in both the Army and the Navy before he when to the Air Force Reserves. OCS is definitely a direction you should look into as well as using your skills in the Air Force.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Air Forces' UAS program is very tempting.

+ Reply to Thread