+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tennessee Potential NCAA Violations

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Tennessee Potential NCAA Violations

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Tennessee Potential NCAA Violations

How about something WAC or opponet (Louisiana Tech's, not Alabama's) related? Huh, maybe?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    How about something WAC or opponet (Louisiana Tech's, not Alabama's) related? Huh, maybe?
    +1

We are about as far removed from Tennessee as we are Michigan State.

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    +1

We are about as far removed from Tennessee as we are Michigan State.
    When it comes to having them busted for illegal recruiting, it actually helps Tech out. One less piranha in the recruiting pool will have a ripple effect down the chain

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    When it comes to having them busted for illegal recruiting, it actually helps Tech out. One less piranha in the recruiting pool will have a ripple effect down the chain
    Normally, I'd say "who cares," because we don't really recruit Tennessee, but we DO have a couple of their transfers, so I guess I can see the connection, albeit a small one.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    No one is saying don't post it. It's good information to have. All that's simpy being requested is to post it in the correct folder. If it has no direct relation to Tech football, this is the wrong forum. It should go in the General Sports forum. Don't misunderstand me. I'm only relaying this information to you because many posters get irked when they only want to read Tech related articles and open a thread only to see it's not Tech related. This is generally avoided by posting topics in their correct forums. Personally, it doesn't matter to me as there have been threads started under football that, in my opinion, didn't belong here but were allowed to stay. As I said, I'm just trying to relay to you what, I perceive, the underlying complaint to be. No one has any problem with the content. Just in the forum in which it was placed.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    No one is saying don't post it. It's good information to have. All that's simpy being requested is to post it in the correct folder. If it has no direct relation to Tech football, this is the wrong forum. It should go in the General Sports forum. Don't misunderstand me. I'm only relaying this information to you because many posters get irked when they only want to read Tech related articles and open a thread only to see it's not Tech related. This is generally avoided by posting topics in their correct forums. Personally, it doesn't matter to me as there have been threads started under football that, in my opinion, didn't belong here but were allowed to stay. As I said, I'm just trying to relay to you what, I perceive, the underlying complaint to be. No one has any problem with the content. Just in the forum in which it was placed.
    There are other forums on this board?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

br bulldog, you just seems to care about every story that deals with college football and want to discuss it. 90% of us don't care, which is why you aren't getting a lot of feedback on the threads that you start.

Oh, and please check the forum to see if there is already something on the same or similar subject before starting a thread as well. For example, we have a thread called the "Coaching Changes Thread" so you can post the coaches getting fired and hired there instead of a new thread for each coach. (You're not the only one, so i'm not picking on you, just using you as an example) The same goes for the Bc$ and heisman threads. Keep them together.

Oh, and while I'm at it... CChandler REALLY needs to have the weekly non-tech football threads back next year. That would stop having multiple threads about different games of the week.

+ Reply to Thread