+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 12/12 MISS STATE game

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Re: 12/12 MISS STATE game

Too many turnovers as mentioned but I was hoping Rack wouldn't go off. She's a talented young lady and I can see why she scores all those points.

But hopefully the Lady Techsters will win out in the non-conference and go into the Utah State game on a big high.

Varsity Bulldog BulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Easy to say when you know we aren't playing on your court this year, isn't it? If you make it to the tourney, though, you could find yourself with a much larger crowd to face at the Century Tel Center playing US. I don't think any of your players want to try this game again.
    My point exactly. MSState knew they had to win an away game, and how tough it would be winning in Ruston. Look at the record they brought with them to LaTech........

HOME GAMES
    Monticello (exhibition) W 106-34
    Arkansas Pine-Bluff W 106-48
    East Tenn State W 80-50
    Utah Valley W 81-35
    Maryland W 84-55
    Southern Miss W 85-52

AWAY GAMES
    Texas L 55-73
    Rutgers L 54-62
    Southern Cal L 60-64

Kinda defining the "home court advantage" to a fault, huh?

Anyhow, here's to a great rest of the season for you....... Go Dawgs!

Puppy longtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the ears

a closeup pic of the sneakers would be excellent! i hope we wear them the rest of the season.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

T-mo posted this on facebook. They look sweet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Your post just shows you've played quality teams on the road and nobody at home. You might think Maryland is tough because of their championship a few years ago, but they just lost to Towson. I hope the LATech/MSU series continues. Your game in Ruston helps you get ready for conference and the NCAA's.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgMom View Post
    My point exactly. MSState knew they had to win an away game, and how tough it would be winning in Ruston. Look at the record they brought with them to LaTech........

HOME GAMES
    East Tenn State W 80-50
    Utah Valley W 81-35
    Maryland W 84-55
    Southern Miss W 85-52

AWAY GAMES
    Texas L 55-73
    Rutgers L 54-62
    Southern Cal L 60-64

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgMom View Post

HOME GAMES
    East Tenn State W 80-50
    Utah Valley W 81-35
    Maryland W 84-55
    Southern Miss W 85-52

AWAY GAMES
    Texas L 55-73
    Rutgers L 54-62
    Southern Cal L 60-64

I thought your away games were neutral courts. Thought I read that. If so, you really shined last night on our home court. I will be cheering MState on from here on out. Help our rpi by beating lsu and Tennessee in conference!

+ Reply to Thread