+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Heisman just went to Ingram!

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Heisman just went to Ingram!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfStudent158 View Post
    I don't think you could have gone wrong with either Gerhart or Ingram. Here are some of their stats side-by-side:

Ingram: 1542 rush yds, 322 rec yds, 1864 total yds, 18 TDs, 249 rush attempts, 6.2 yards per carry

Gerhart: 1736 rush yds, 149 rec yds, 1885 total yds, 26 TDs, 311 rush attempts, 5.6 yards per carry

Depending upon who's your horse, you can turn these stats to your favor.

Ingram case: averaged more than 1/2 a yard per carry more than Gerhart. If he had the additional 62 rushing attempts at 6.2 yards per, Ingram rushes for an additional 385 yards. Played on a team with a balanced attack and didn't get as many opportunities as Gerhart. Came up huge versus ranked teams: Va Tech, Ole Miss, South Carolina, LSU, Florida. Yes, he didn't play well versus Auburn but made up for it against the Gators. Best player on the #1 ranked team.

Gerhart case: rushed for 1700+ yards in one less game than Ingram. Three 200 yard rushing games. Absolute workhorse. Threw a touchdown pass. 8 more TDs than Ingram. Only two games with less than 100 yards rushing.

I'd have been fine with either of them winning it.

So was I. And so were the voters by the looks of it. I just think that McCoy DID NOT earn it, but he can prove to me on January 8th. As for Gerhardt, SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THEY'RE THE UNDERDOG TO CHOKE-LAHOMA

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Where's that resume with all that football experience?? Show me you know something about football, my guess is you don't know jack and have never played a single second and the closest you've been to be on a football field is probably with the band.
    I've answered that, go back and read, or does Alabama just make dumb graduates? I know that not to be the case, so what's your excuse?
    I guess to add, I played 2 years junior high, woohoowoo. I didn't have the size or speed to play varsity. I wasn't stupid to try. All I would have been good for is plugging a hole as a DL, maybe, and taking a hit.

And don't try insulting me being in the band. At least I have a talent that doesn't involve alcohol and a ping-pong ball.

I've made my case for why Gerhart is better than Ingram. You've yet to show anything to prove otherwise and instead have become a Pelosi Democrat and ignore the issue and attack me.

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I've answered that, go back and read, or does Alabama just make dumb graduates? I know that not to be the case, so what's your excuse?
    I guess to add, I played 2 years junior high, woohoowoo. I didn't have the size or speed to play varsity. I wasn't stupid to try. All I would have been good for is plugging a hole as a DL, maybe, and taking a hit.

And don't try insulting me being in the band. At least I have a talent that doesn't involve alcohol and a ping-pong ball.

I've made my case for why Gerhart is better than Ingram. You've yet to show anything to prove otherwise and instead have become a Pelosi Democrat and ignore the issue and attack me.

Can I call it or what. A guy that sat on the bench two years in junior high and then played in the band is saying he knows more about football than 900 people who have

"Talent that doesn't involve alcohol and a ping-pong"
    Sounds like band boy got cut the first night of rush too
    Last edited by B.R.Bulldog; 12-14-2009 at 12:52 AM.

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Can I call it or what. A guy that sat on the bench two years in junior high and then played in the band is saying he knows more about football than 900 people who have

"Talent that doesn't involve alcohol and a ping-pong"
    Sounds like band boy got cut the first night of bid night too
    Fail.

I played every game, every quarter. Didn't ride the pine, but only started 4 games.
    Because a person doesn't play, doesn't mean jack squat about them knowing a sport like football. It doesn't take much of an IQ to do that. And not every voter played either, so yet another bad excuse.

And I got into the fraternity I wanted- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. Didn't get into the other though, Kappa Kappa Psi. I'm sure you know nothing about either of those, and a Google search won't do them justice.

Learn what others have learned, you can't insult me. At least, not in a way that a person with such limited cognitive abilities such as yourself can think of, even when it slaps you in the face.

I'm stopping this. You can't refute my claim in any way, so you attack me personally for no reason and without facts- sign of a true Dem. Arguing with idiots is a waste of time, even for someone hospitalized.

Fail.

I played every game, every quarter. Didn't ride the pine, but only started 4 games.
    Because a person doesn't play, doesn't mean jack squat about them knowing a sport like football. It doesn't take much of an IQ to do that. And not every voter played either, so yet another bad excuse.

And I got into the fraternity I wanted- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. Didn't get into the other though, Kappa Kappa Psi. I'm sure you know nothing about either of those, and a Google search won't do them justice.

Learn what others have learned, you can't insult me. At least, not in a way that a person with such limited cognitive abilities such as yourself can think of, even when it slaps you in the face.

I'm stopping this. You can't refute my claim in any way, so you attack me personally for no reason and without facts- sign of a true Dem. Arguing with idiots is a waste of time, even for someone hospitalized.
    Contradicted yourself, season is more than four games. And I'm sure you didn't ride the pine the usually make people with no ability handle towel duty or water duty. And yes like you just staed it doesn't tale much of an IQ to play :P

And as for my Limited cognitive abilities yes I must have them since:
    1)2 Degrees in Engineering
    2)Outstanding NCEES engineering graduate nationwide in '94 (that plaque that is in the Tech Engineering Dean's office look closely... guess who...only been done once in the entire history of Tech)...damn NCEES people don't know what they were thinking....who do the think they are ...whoops national engineering board my bad....I mean just because I was in the 99th percentile national wide on the FET and 5 years later on the PE)
    3) I'm the new VP of Engineering here, wow what was a multi-billion dollar company like Mercedes-Benz thinking, they needed to contact you just like the Heisman people

Fail.

Book smart doesn't make you smart.

Fail.

Book smart doesn't make you smart.
    Can't find yourself a women I take it either

Fail.

None good for more than one night.

Attack at will. You just continue to prove me right.

+ Reply to Thread