+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 12/15 MURRAY ST game

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: 12/15 MURRAY ST game

We are in 107 - Hodo, Tech77, nadB & myself along with several others -

Best part of 107 is that they come to us in the second half when the game is on the line...

I think Skill & Sooner are in 118...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I've been in 119 for the past few years....I guess i'll move next year. I was around too many murray state fans. I can't beleive they had as many fans as i saw at the game.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I've been in 119 for the past few years....I guess i'll move next year. I was around too many murray state fans. I can't beleive they had as many fans as i saw at the game.
    Per WAC rules we are required to provide 25-50? seats for the opposing teams fans behind the visitors bench -

Sooner, Skill and BigDawg28 used to have those seats when we were in the Belt and were forced to give them up when we joined the WAC

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    for you guys who have seen this team more than i have -- and please don't read this as a complaint:

why is bartlett playing more than redding? has ace improved that much? he didn't look like a guy who was going to see major minutes for our team. i know we've had some attrition because of people not qualifying, but has he gotten that much better? if so, kudos to the walk-on who has busted it to earn minutes. if not, what's up?
    As others have said it really comes down to mainly defense. Bartlett is way ahead of Redding defensively.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    As others have said it really comes down to mainly defense. Bartlett is way ahead of Redding defensively.
    His hustle warrants his play in every game. That diving save on an attempted steal was amazing. That kind of play not only fires up the team but the fans as well.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    His hustle warrants his play in every game. That diving save on an attempted steal was amazing. That kind of play not only fires up the team but the fans as well.
    I think that is the reason he is ahead of redding defensively. A large part of defense is hustle and to me it looks like Redding is sluggish out there except when the ball is in his hands.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

Now HOWEVER - if you are NOT in a designated student section (and I know your group isn't)
    Section 10 isn't?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Section 10 isn't?
    I had to double take on that too. I think he is saying he knows we sit in the student section.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I had to double take on that too. I think he is saying he knows we sit in the student section.
    Oh okay. After looking at it again I think that's what he's saying. Hard to tell.

Yep -

Ya'll are in the right place if you want to stand all game long :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog TrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    RealTimeRPI projects Murray State to win out...
    Guess winning out is out of the question.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue View Post
    Guess winning out is out of the question.
    Nope, the thing probably shows them winning out from this point forward.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Ok so I just looked at the Sagarin rankings and how is it possible to have Murray St. ranked ahead of us.
    70 Murray State = 80.88 6 2 70.93( 224) 0 1 | 0 1 | 78.39 80 | 82.56 50
    71 Louisiana Tech = 80.55 9 2 71.87( 196) 0 1 | 0 1 | 81.00 59 | 78.92 84

+ Reply to Thread