+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/15 MURRAY ST game

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: 12/15 MURRAY ST game

Does Murray have a message board?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    ?? http://www.racerfans.com/board/

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Not much action there...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

To finish 19-11 (w/out the braket buster) this season, we could only go 11-9 the rest of the way. That's a 55% (.550) winning per centage. I'd be very disappointed with that.

HD

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Not much action there...
    It is one of those forums you have to register to see stuff. Then I think they have to "approve" you to post. Is Murray, KY full of Communists?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    It is one of those forums you have to register to see stuff. Then I think they have to "approve" you to post. Is Murray, KY full of Communists?
    Probably catch a lot of crap from fans of the two " high majors" in Kentucky.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Probably catch a lot of crap from fans of the two " high majors" in Kentucky.
    They need to man up and take it. We do.

Puppy JoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around here

I had to register here to post, you just have to register there to read. Nothing Commie about it....

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    I had to register here to post, you just have to register there to read. Nothing Commie about it....

Welcome Comrade

Puppy JoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around hereJoeD has turned a few heads around here

You should've known we were pinkos....

Ivan "Drago" Aska
    "Vladimir" Cannan
    "Vasilly" Miles
    "Vitaly" Easly
    And our Latin Revolutionary Danero (as in Spanish for Money) Thomas...

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    19-11 would probably put us in the post season -

10-4 in all probability in OOC play

9-7 in WAC play - 6-2 at home and 3-5 on the road

This doesn not count the Bracket Buster game

I think we have got to win tomorrow nite to get to 20-21 wins in the regular season -

The way they are playing right now - I just don't see them jumping up and winning 23 to 25 games in the regular season with the WAC travel -

There are 6 real key games remaining in the season -

1) Murray St - 12/15
    2) @ Houston - 12/29
    3) Nevada - 1/2
    4) Utah St - 1/4
    5) Fresno - 1/14
    6) Bracketbuster - 2/20

Our conference schedule is FRONT LOADED - we have to get the minimum of a split with Nevada & USU @ home or we are struggling and fighting an uphill battle from the opening week of WAC play

If we get the split to open at home and then split on the road in the tater state we come home to Fresno before we go to a weak San Jose squad and a down Hawaii squad which could be a 3-0 run before we even play NMST the first time

We finisheded with the cushy part of our schedule at Centenary - the only walk we have left is Pan Am...

I will not be disappointed in 10-4 for non conference but 9-7 in WAC is not good IMO especially with no great teams. We went 6-10 last year in WAC and we have to be more than 4-5 games better than last year in WAC. One encouraging sign is we have won on the road so far in OOC and we did not do that last year.

I am just glad to have something to look forward to. Game tonight is a big one and we need to play well. I want to see some defense.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Reminder!
    Tonight...
    6:00PM TechNation Radio (ESPN977)
    email radio@latechnation.com | call 888.993.7762
    6:30PM Dave Nitz Pregame Show (z107.5)

7:00PM LA Tech Men's Basketball (z107.5)

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

go dawgs...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    I will not be disappointed in 10-4 for non conference but 9-7 in WAC is not good IMO especially with no great teams. We went 6-10 last year in WAC and we have to be more than 4-5 games better than last year in WAC. One encouraging sign is we have won on the road so far in OOC and we did not do that last year.

I am just glad to have something to look forward to. Game tonight is a big one and we need to play well. I want to see some defense.
    I still feel that a 4-5 win improvement in conference is about what to expect from this team -

If they improve towards the last 1/3 of the season like they did last year then maybe a 5-6 game improvement - that would be a 11-5 conference mark which is pretty good...

I just don't see a 12-4 or 13-3 WAC record right now....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am hooked up and READY! I will be honest and say that I had never heard of Murray State - well.... I have heard the name, but would have never thought they would be "good". I am excited about this game now. I guess I was stuck in a team had to have a really recognizable name to be really good. Their rpi and record indicates that this could be a great win for the Dawgs, though. I am ready with my blue on - even if I am in Texas.

+ Reply to Thread