+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorism in America

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Terrorism in America

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...est=latestnews

between this and KSM, I hope America is ready for the onslaught that will come from this. You can not protect them here as you can at Guantanamo.

This is how Obama plans to take total control of people in the US. Between having to find a way to suspend Habeas Corpus, the debt, and everything else, there will be no America.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Terrorism in America

Yep, and i fully expect felons to be voting in force in 2010.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Healthcare bill is up for vote now, and it's expected the libs have 60 votes now with change to abortion stuff to appease a senator from Nebraska.

Just the latest example of domestic terrorism. USSA, here we come!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quietest attempted terrorist attack over American airspace and on Americans ever? Bummer for Obama as he's had to come clean on this one so fast. Unlike the one at Fort Hood he and his ADM have tried to coverup and totally hide.

Airline Bomb Attempt Fails
    As Suspect Claims Terror Link

Nigerian man subdued while trying to blow up international flight bound for Detroit; suspect says he was acting on behalf of Al Qaeda | LIVESHOTS

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...ttempt-hawaii/

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

It is interesting to me, as an American woman who has lived within 40 miles of the place I was born almost my entire life, that I can't get on an airplane with a round trip ticket to Houston from Monroe without being almost strip searched over a tube of lipstick and that I have to go barefoot or in my stocking feet through the airport in order to be allowed to ride on an airplane, but a Nigerian man named Abdulmutallab with a one way ticket to Detroit can make it on an airplane with a sophisticated incendiary device strapped to his body with no trouble at all. Maybe I should strap my lipstick and powder puff to my body next time. The inmates are running the asylum, my friends. The inmates are running the asylum.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    It is interesting to me, as an American woman who has lived within 40 miles of the place I was born almost my entire life, that I can't get on an airplane with a round trip ticket to Houston from Monroe without being almost strip searched over a tube of lipstick and that I have to go barefoot or in my stocking feet through the airport in order to be allowed to ride on an airplane, but a Nigerian man named Abdulmutallab with a one way ticket to Detroit can make it on an airplane with a sophisticated incendiary device strapped to his body with no trouble at all. Maybe I should strap my lipstick and powder puff to my body next time. The inmates are running the asylum, my friends. The inmates are running the asylum.
    Well, if you north Louisiana women would not be guilty of blowing up airplanes then you wouldn't be hassled about boarding. We all know that a-rab looking and named men have NEVER been guilty of blowing up airplanes, so why should they be inconvenieced? It's you north Louisiana women that have caused all the problems world-wide. Yeah, it's profiling, but y'all have brought it on yourselves .

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    You N La.women will have hell to pay now! Watch out! Political correctness is killing our country! You are dead own about the asylum management:icon_wink:

This whole episode is pissing me off. Failures across the board because of groups like the ACLU & CAIR, the asshole on in the first place. Having a President of inaction. New Tegs coming out that have absolutely nothing to do with what happened (you now can't get out of your seat for anything an hour before landing- the was sitting in his seat). Conjecture that there is a new bomb that no one's ever seen before where they mix two chemicals together to cause an explosion. They made a dang movie based on it for crying out loud! (Die Hard: With a Vengence)

Just stupidty all around here.

This bullsh*t is what you get from liberalism teabag. Great world huh?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I think I'll drive. To hell with the airlines and their ass clown security.

Puppy Bulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really niceBulldog_and_texanfaninwv is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    This whole episode is pissing me off. Failures across the board because of groups like the ACLU & CAIR, the asshole on in the first place. Having a President of inaction. New Tegs coming out that have absolutely nothing to do with what happened (you now can't get out of your seat for anything an hour before landing- the was sitting in his seat). Conjecture that there is a new bomb that no one's ever seen before where they mix two chemicals together to cause an explosion. They made a dang movie based on it for crying out loud! (Die Hard: With a Vengence)

Just stupidty all around here.

This bullsh*t is what you get from liberalism teabag. Great world huh?
    You're right about that , they're are just too many bleeding heart liberals.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Rep. Cooksey: "I don't care what their race is or what their religion is, but I can tell you this. If I see someone that comes in, that's got a diaper on his head and a fan belt around his diaper on his head, that guy needs to be pulled over and checked."

The guy who said this was almost run out of D.C. for saying it but the point was that we need to profile. Profiling ain't PC.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Rep. Cooksey: "I don't care what their race is or what their religion is, but I can tell you this. If I see someone that comes in, that's got a diaper on his head and a fan belt around his diaper on his head, that guy needs to be pulled over and checked."

The guy who said this was almost run out of D.C. for saying it but the point was that we need to profile. Profiling ain't PC.
    Accused NORTHWEST Bomber Says More On the Way...

PAPER: 25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb airliners...

Al-Qaeda admits it's behind it.
    Obama finally says the word terror.

I don't think you can blame the US for failures of other countries. All this did was show that the threat is REAL and STILL here. There's no whitewashing it and it wasn't something made up. And people will continue to be koom-by-yah idiots.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

And this common enemy combatant is being given cadillac medical care while not being interrogated to discover what he knows about other possible plots. This thug should have been shipped straight to Gitmo, not to any hospital.

Once again Obama and the idiots in his administration are harming America's security. And that message is getting across.

+ Reply to Thread