+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chappaquiddick

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Chappaquiddick

The producers of this flick got some pressure not to make it. Fifty years after Ted Kennedy "murdered" that young woman the libtard family's political clout is still relevant...to a point. I put "murdered" in quotes because no one knows if it was pre-meditated or even if manslaughter charges are appropriate. There is a crime of "negligent homicide" which may be appropriate. Regardless of any criminal charges, there is NO doubt about the civil "wrongful death" aspects of this incident. Good ole caring libtard Teddy K. left that woman to die, and then covered it up.

This incident points directly at The Swamp. And it applies to BOTH major parties. At the end of the day, despite their bickering over details of the issues, they have each other's back. That is why you never see criminal investigation/prosecution when a new administration take office. "Lock her up!" Trump and his supporters chanted....yet, it'll never happen. When GWB won the klinton/algore legions of crapheads stole and did $millions of damage to public property. Clear cases of felony theft and vandalism. President Bush was even asked about it. His lame, protect The Swamp, response was "it's time to move on and do the nation's business." And it's why the klintons will never be prosecuted over all those murders they committed and why obummer/eric holder won't be prosecuted for selling automatic weapons to the Mexican drug cartels.

I admitted I did not vote/support Trump during the Republican primaries (I voted for Ted Cruz), and my vote for him was really a vote against Krooked Killary. I knew he was the ONLY candidate out of the nearly 20 candidates listed on the 2016 POTUS ballad who had a chance to deny Killary the WH. But now, I do support him, and will very likely vote for him in 2020, only this time I will vote FOR him. When I see who is the most upset with his presidency, that is, who he is pissing off the most, I know he's doing something right.

Anyway, Chappaquiddick is a microcosm of everything that is wrong in American politics and in our national governance. The special "elite" who live by a different set of rules/laws than the rest of us. They are the pigs of Orwell's Animal Farm. "some animals are more equal than others"

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: Chappaquiddick

Chappaquiddick = the corrupt DC establishment at its finest. Let you or I do what Ted Kennedy did at Chappaquiddick, and there's no doubt that we'd face felony charges.

+ Reply to Thread