+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Terrorism in America

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Terrorism in America

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That's why there's the qualifier of "good." I know a lot of just "church-going people" that I wouldn't pizz on if they were on fire. They are libtards. They vote for the 'craps. Nothing good about 'em.
    For being a lawyer you would think he would have caught that one. Then again he was probably hoping we wouldn't.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It is interesting when people use such descriptors as “good, church-going people” as if that somehow conveys ANYTHING about the character of the people. It tells you nothing about someone other than that they go to church.
    The true Christian church is for sick people; sinners like all of us in the human race with hurts, habits and hangups. Plain and simple. We are all looking for grace and forgiveness by way of the "Way, Truth and the Life" which equals Jesus Christ.

Heaven knows I've sinned plenty with my posts on BB&B. I let self-righteous indignation get in my way all of the time. And believe me, even though it doesn't seem like it, I try not to be that way on here. So for that I apologize. Thank the Lord that His grace in sufficient.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    For being a lawyer you would think he would have caught that one. Then again he was probably hoping we wouldn't.
    Why say “church-going” if they didn’t think that descriptor meant anything about their character? Why not just say “good people” then?

+ Reply to Thread