+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shreveport mayor urges possible LSUS, LSUHSC merger

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Shreveport mayor urges possible LSUS, LSUHSC merger

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    link please
    Article in the News Star is archived, but here's the info on the degree cuts in the Baton Rouge Paper, you should be able to go back and find the article in the News Star on about the same day, but you'll have to pay to view it

ttp://www.2theadvocate.com/news/70345082.html

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Article in the News Star is archived, but here's the info on the degree cuts in the Baton Rouge Paper, you should be able to go back and find the article in the News Star on about the same day, but you'll have to pay to view it

ttp://www.2theadvocate.com/news/70345082.html
    This doesn't say one thing about Tech losing Bio-med degrees!

Just like everything else I have read from you, it is anti-Tech and not substantiated! In other words, Bull Shit!

I am not not sure who you are or where you came from, but I do know that I can use the Ignore button on you!

Cheers!

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

This doesn't say one thing about Tech losing Bio-med degrees!

Just like everything else I have read from you, it is anti-Tech and not substantiated! In other words, Bull Shit!

I am not not sure who you are or where you came from, but I do know that I can use the Ignore button on you!

Cheers!
    Your an idiot. Go back and read what I typed moron, your going to have to go back and get the article that appeared in the MONROE NEWS STAR. What are you a votech grad, I've said it three times and your still to stupid to do it. Do we need to hold your hand

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Your an idiot.

Always a classic

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Always a classic
    We got a lot of idiots on this board that don't read. Read before you ask a stupid question. Nothing more annoying than having someone not read an article thoroughly before asking a stupid question. Call Napper tomorrow in Engineering

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

We got a lot of idiots on this board that don't read. Read before you ask a stupid question. Nothing more annoying than having someone not read an article thoroughly before asking a stupid question.
    This important message has been brought to you by:

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Brought to you by:

I think my wife's a graduate I think. I can write things know in nice simple steps and she'll still mess it up.

Sorry for sounding nippy but I have no patience for repeating myself. Fifteen years working as an engineer at Mercedes leaves little room for patience

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Your an idiot. Go back and read what I typed moron, your going to have to go back and get the article that appeared in the MONROE NEWS STAR. What are you a votech grad, I've said it three times and your still to stupid to do it. Do we need to hold your hand
    Why don't we have this discussion face to face real soon? Maybe you can get your point across without the comfort of being anonymous on the Internet!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't we have this discussion face to face real soon? Maybe you can get your point across without the comfort of being anonymous on the Internet!
    He hasn't managed to get his point across this way. I doubt he can do it face to face either.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

I have been reading these threads but have not posted because some time it is in my best interest not to. I will say that the next 2 to 5 years there are going to be very good times for Louisiana Tech. As far as shutting down Bio Med and Nano I can't see that happening.To much going there and after the first of the year to think that it will. Having worked here for 32 and 1/2 years you tend to get good sources.As far as calling Stan Napper to find out I don't have to If I see the need to find out nor would I. That falls into the kid category of "I know something you don't know" if you ask me.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

If something gets cut to the bone it will probably be the college of education at Tech. Bio and Nano are going to be just fine.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Bad news on the committee too Champ that hasn't been brought up. The committee is also talking about programs that have in their words not mine "no logical meaning or reference to their region", since north Louisiana isn't the big biomedical or nano metropolis the board actually is examining why Tech should keep these grad programs.
    Hey sport, biomedical and nano are so new, how in the wide world of sports could you come up with a an area considered a "metropolis" for these programs? Tech has taken two programs and made them logical. Geez, for an engineer you continue to amaze me.

Besides, I don't recall seeing the words "biomedical" or "nano" in the Advocate article.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Oh Cool.......we get to watch B.R. Bulldog get his ass beat by DawgFaninHous!!!!!

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I think my wife's a graduate I think. I can write things know in nice simple steps and she'll still mess it up.

Sorry for sounding nippy but I have no patience for repeating myself. Fifteen years working as an engineer at Mercedes leaves little room for patience
    Before lecturing others, please remember.......you work in the frickin AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY!!! And the auto industry is pretty well known for being screwed up.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Hey sport, biomedical and nano are so new, how in the wide world of sports could you come up with a an area considered a "metropolis" for these programs? Tech has taken two programs and made them logical. Geez, for an engineer you continue to amaze me.

Besides, I don't recall seeing the words "biomedical" or "nano" in the Advocate article.
    Dawgpix, please remember who you are talking to. B.R. Bulldog is an engineer in the AUTO INDUSTRY!!! He's knows nothing about biomedical engineering, nano's, high tech or Louisiana Tech. However, if you have a question about assembling auto parts on an assembly line, he's probably your man!

HD

+ Reply to Thread