+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shreveport mayor urges possible LSUS, LSUHSC merger

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Shreveport mayor urges possible LSUS, LSUHSC merger

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Dawgpix, please remember who you are talking to. B.R. Bulldog is an engineer in the AUTO INDUSTRY!!! He's knows nothing about biomedical engineering, nano's, high tech or Louisiana Tech. However, if you have a question about assembling auto parts on an assembly line, he's probably your man!

HD
    Tech engineers know better, HogDawg. Period.
    He's got too much Crimson Pride in him now.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

But it is entertaining to read B.R.'s completely uninformed posts and wild conjecture.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Tech engineers know better, HogDawg. Period.
    He's got too much Crimson Pride in him now.

One of the things that I love about this board is that there are so many people with an entire spectrum of backgrounds to provide information. Having said that it is best to know when to keep your mouth shut and let those that know do the talking. A lesson our good Bamafan could surely benefit from.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrDawg View Post
    But it is entertaining to read B.R.'s completely uninformed posts and wild conjecture.
    Not all always. It gets worse and more annonuing as he tries to "defend" what he says.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Not all always. It gets worse and more annonuing as he tries to "defend" what he says.
    He is yet another in a long line of reasons I picked a BMW over a Mercedes!

The truth be told, he is probably the pneumatic engineer! You know, the guy that makes sure there is air in the tires!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Would love to own something built by Mercedes-Bens High Performance Engines, LTD (England) ot Mercedes-AMG, GmbH (Germany).

This thread is great, BTW!
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Would love to own something built by Mercedes-Bens High Performance Engines, LTD (England) ot Mercedes-AMG, GmbH (Germany).

You just never know where a thread will lead....

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

I wouldn't mind owning one of the following:

C63 AMG

CLK63 AMG Black series

SLR McLaren
    Last edited by 9701Dawg; 12-23-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: forgot the k

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    He is yet another in a long line of reasons I picked a BMW over a Mercedes!

The truth be told, he is probably the pneumatic engineer! You know, the guy that makes sure there is air in the tires!
    Actually I'm the new VP of Engineering for Mercedes USA. I'm responsible for the manufacture and assembly of the entire M-Class line , and shortly the entire C-Class as well (moving it from Germany to here in west Alabama). Must be doing something right, I'm bring 3000 total jobs to Tuscaloosa in the next two years, 150 of which are engineering jobs.

Going along with how ignorant DFIH is you should know my two pneumatic techs on line three make good money. They sit on their butts looking at a computer screen all day and make $40/hr for doing it. To make it worse this plant is a ITZ so we have what amounts to our own town inside the building (hospital, shopping mall, etc.). Plus you get gigantic discount on your Mercedes if you decide to buy ...damm good thing too my wife "allocated" my Mercedes SLR the company just gave me when I took over as VP in October :bigcry:.

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Actually I'm the new VP of Engineering for Mercedes USA...
    As much time as you spend on this board, you won't be for much longer.

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    I wouldn't mind owning one of the following:

C63 AMG

CL63 AMG Black series

SLR McLaren
    Tell you what to prove I'm not an asshole. I'll authorize one for you at employee pricing. You'll only have to cough up 350 grand

My wife absconded with mine when Mercedes gave me one in October, but having driven it for a week before then she can have it. I'll take my M-Class

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    As much time as you spend on this board, you won't be for much longer.

International President Dr Z is one of my best friends, and the plant manager is a fraternity brother (going with me to Pasadena on the 7th). I think I have job security.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Actually I'm the new VP of Engineering for Mercedes USA. I'm responsible for the manufacture and assembly of the entire M-Class line , and shortly the entire C-Class as well (moving it from Germany to here in west Alabama). Must be doing something right, I'm bring 3000 total jobs to Tuscaloosa in the next two years, 150 of which are engineering jobs.

Going along with how ignorant DFIH is you should know my two pneumatic techs on line three make good money. They sit on their butts looking at a computer screen all day and make $40/hr for doing it. To make it worse this plant is a ITZ so we have what amounts to our own town inside the building (hospital, shopping mall, etc.). Plus you get gigantic discount on your Mercedes if you decide to buy ...damm good thing too my wife "allocated" my Mercedes SLR the company just gave me when I took over as VP in October :bigcry:.
    So . . . when can your alma mater LA TECH put you down to finance an endowed chair in engineering?:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm easy to please. I'll have one G55 AMG. PM me for the delivery address...and thanks. I'll even give you a Roll Tide when it shows up!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

That just goes to show how out of touch with the real world the automobile industry is if they really pay someone $40 an hour to put air in tires!!!! Reality is that statement is probably as fabricated as your job title and your contributions to the employment enhancements of north Alabama.

Since you are such a philanthropist and business world icon, shouldn't your time spent here with us present a more positive message and one of enlightenment? It appears to me that you are showing a propensity to incite ill feelings toward the progress being made at Louisiana Tech and not a message of hope for further advancement of our programs. You seem to want to belittle Louisiana Tech and also resort to name calling of any one who disagrees with your less than impressive rant. I employ you to use your wealth and opportunity to give to LTAC, buy season tickets to Tech sports and present an overall positive message toward Tech. I think you will be met on this board with a much improved outlook if you spent near the time talking about the good and positive things about Tech as much as you do the negative ones or your "job".

DFiH

+ Reply to Thread