+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    It seems we have one of these nuts log on at least once a month. Could they all be one and the same?
    One thing's for sure. We've finally found someone who makes lilfido sound reasonable and rational. :icon_wink:

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    One thing's for sure. We've finally found someone who makes lilfido sound reasonable and rational. :icon_wink:
    So true. But I do wonder why these idiots seem so inclined to come here. Really? if Northeast goes to a bowl do I care? i doubt any La Tech fans or fringe fans care so why do i? I guess i should since maybe the crime rate in NE LA will go down for my friends who live there......

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, I bow out.

I believe it's about time for the PIT?

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoyintheRockies View Post
    The true Mormon Church does not believe in polygamy nor has it. That is the main reason why Utah was allowed to gain statehood. The real reason for early polygamy was to allow LDS women to own property in the states which was not allowed unless they were marred. It was not the sexcapades that people want to play it out to be.

The Fundamentalists LDS members of Northern Arizona and Southern Utah do not represent the true Church. They are as radical to the LDS Church as Westboro Baptist in Topeka is as radical to the Protestants.

Speaking of polygamy, did you know that Israel had four wives? Did you know that the mighty King Solomon had over 700 wives concubines?
    Of course we know that!!! We are the "Narrow Minded Bible Belters"!!

Only time Polygamy was mentioned from me was in reference to BEER!
    http://www.wasatchbeers.com/beers.html

Now....go have a Polygamy Porter and celebrate bYu and leave us the heck alone.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

travelling along, singing our song, side by side

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Well....since TBoy can't read most of these fun posts, I say....PIT

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    The Johnny's in BR doesn't quite taste the same to me as the Johnny's in North Louisiana
    I disagree. Had a SWEEP from there on Friday

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoyintheRockies View Post
    Just so you know, I can breath easier knowing that 14 rogue sports fans/Mormon haters are sitting in my ignore list. Now that I don't know what you have to say about my belief, I no longer care.
    Solution: leave.

It's pretty simple.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I disagree. Had a SWEEP from there on Friday
    I agree. Tastes just like home. What time were you there, I was hitting the buffet at about 12:30.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    I agree. Tastes just like home. What time were you there, I was hitting the buffet at about 12:30.

My sister-in-law picked one up for supper.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

And they call us delusional?

warhawk71201 wrote:
    With Coach Berry and Coach Reffett's success this year. Do you think either of them gets an offer to a better location. I know UAB is coming open, New Mexico will be open, and possibly Tulane. Any thoughts on them possibly leaving for a bigger mid-major???

+ Reply to Thread