+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Re: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

HAHAHA. have fun with that hire.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I think this hire is a great FIT for the warchickens. When you hire a coach you look for someone who will fit into the program. He is a absolutely awesome fit. The warchickens are very familar with losing and the new coach will fit right in because he's also used to losing. Together they should become better losers.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

They are having a nice old epic meltdown. Hahaha. It's not often that they will admit how bad off they are.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

After the end of the 2010, I promise they will be saying why did we fire Weatherbie?

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Looks like Fox and Company wiil have to have a Wednesday edition of Message Board Melt Down Monday.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Looks like Fox and Company wiil have to have a Wednesday edition of Message Board Melt Down Monday.

Good gosh, people. nlulm does not have any fans to melt . ..

Any nlulm caller to F&Co. today should declare how many season tickets they bought this year. If they didn't then who would care what they think?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Got a point. My bad.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    After the end of the 2010, I promise they will be saying why did we fire Weatherbie?
    They are ALREADY saying it.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Got a point. My bad.
    I don't want you to assume too much.:icon_wink:

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I think two things from an objective point of view:

1. Fox nailed it. They did the worse thing they could by hiring someone familiar with ULM. Status quo will almost certainly be maintained.

2. As far as coaching is concerned, I don't know how he will turn out, but I have some ideas. But, he could surprise us. I don't believe his past is terribly indicative of what he brings to the table. But, without a doubt, ULM is his last chance to prove whether he can make it in coaching. He won't get hired again if he fails at ULM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    But, without a doubt, ULM is his last chance to prove whether he can make it in coaching. He won't get hired again if he fails at ULM.
    He's toast.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Wait a minute, I thought it was supposed to be Malzahn or Bowden??

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Wait a minute, I thought it was supposed to be Malzahn or Bowden??
    Like those guys had a chance when Todd Berry threw his hat into the ring.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Like those guys had a chance when Todd Berry threw his hat into the ring.

I don't know what to say. I'm overjoyed, yet I almost feel sorry for the few fans they have. Any word on his compensation? I wonder if they're saving money? Is he still being paid from his Army contract or something?

Think it was Terry Bowden and everybody got the initials mixed up.

+ Reply to Thread