+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoyintheRockies View Post
    Are you kidding me? Are you REALLY going to try to compare scores to validate your meager worth? Do you REALLY think Utah State would win again if the two teams played tomorrow? BYU is about to win its 6th game and head to a bowl game yet again. How many bowl games has Louisiana Tech seen? How many Division 1 football championships has Louisiana Tech seen? I bet we have at least one more than you.

Now, there' your reality check.
    Did you really dig through the archives of BBB to find a Todd Berry thread to revive? Shouldn't you be doing something more productive like going door to door handing out fictional religious propoganda?

Douche.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing is I want BYU to win...this week and next week.

And I couldn't care less what the Sun Belt thinks of Tech...I don't want to see that as an option for Tech anyway. And at least in part due to BYU's move to independent/WCC, I don't believe we will ever need to find out.

There was no Sun Belt rule prohibiting a leaving school from hosting championships in place when Tech announced its WAC invitation. If there had been..no problem. It was clearly a vindictive reaction that started the Belch's feud against Tech...not the other way around.

And it isn't bullying to say what we want about other schools on our own board...there is only ONE bully in this thread, and he needs to leave on his own before he gets invited to leave.
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 11-20-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Let's clear a few things up. First, I am and always will be a "Tennessee Boy" which means I get information coming from that area of the country. I've lived out west for a little bit, but I haven't been here my entire life.

Fact #1: I have followed the Sun Belt since the day the Big West imploded. On that day, Louisiana Tech under president Raneau and AD Oakes felt more compelled to head to a dismantled WAC than to stay in the Sun Belt. Really, it was a time La Tech fans were angry at Wright Waters because you felt cheated by the Sun Belt when they refused to allow Ruston to host the league basketball tournament one year before La Tech was leaving for the WAC.

Really, why should the Sun Belt allow an exiting member to host one of its tournaments. You think the Sun Belt would allow MTSU or Western Kentucky to host a league tournament if they announced they were leaving the conference? No, they wouldn't.

Fact #2: In the last round of expansion, La Tech was left out of CUSA's radar when the league took up Rice, SMU, Tulsa, and UTEP. La Tech fans blamed their administration and lack of solid facilities (due to budget cuts in Louisiana) for being competitive with those other schools for a CUSA position.

Fact #3: The school has burned so many bridges with the Sun Belt with it's public denouncement of the league that the fans have followed suit. Now, the league wants nothing to do with Louisiana Tech.

I think the fact that the Sun Belt wants nothing to do with Louisiana Tech has you guys even more infuriated because of situations like we're seeing today where La Tech is about to be in the most watered-down uncompetive 1-A football conference in NCAA history. That bothers you more than anything.

Really, you have no right to be ticked at the Sun Belt. You have inherited this misery yourselves by your failed leadership and larger-than-life ego that the fans of La Tech themselves have artificially constructed in their minds to a level that can never be lived up to.

There are alot of people out there that are proud of their schools. But it's a rare few that focuses on bullying others in order to feel good about themselves. To this day La Tech's breed takes the grand prize in that category.
    Have you thought about getting therapy for your anger? Seeking vengence will consume you.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Just someone who hasn't kept up with scores...

Utah State beat that poster's beloved BYU Cougars 31-6....the next week Utah State barely showed up in a 24-6 loss to Louisiana Tech.

BYU might have gone 2-7 against WAC teams this year....no wonder it wants no part of a conference with Boise State, Nevada, Fresno State, and Hawai'i.
    BYU game needs to be in RUSTON next year. Period.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Fictional religious propoganda?? Wow! Of course, I always knew Ruston, LA was redneck country, but it's takes a new low when a Louisiana Tech fan results to bashing religions in order to lift themselves up!

I'm not even commenting further on this one.
    Awesome! Mission accomplished. You are now on my ignore list. Say hi to gomemphis for me if you run into him.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, but I'm not seeking vengence. That's what Louisiana Tech is trying to do by wrongfully putting itself above the world. That's bad public relations because then the only public that is willing to care or watch La Tech athletics are the one's that were doing all the vengence seeking in the beginning.
    You seem to be a very angry young man/woman. Go outside and take some deep breaths before you post again. That always works for me.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, but I'm not seeking vengence. That's what Louisiana Tech is trying to do by wrongfully putting itself above the world. That's bad public relations because then the only public that is willing to care or watch La Tech athletics are the one's that were doing all the vengence seeking in the beginning.
    I think you're confusing 'the world' with 'the sunbelt.'

And yes, we're still better than the belch and ULM, even if they are going to a bowl.

Are we too proud to bow out of a demolished WAC to join a crappy 'belt? Maybe. But isn't that really our problem?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

I always knew Ruston, LA was redneck country...blah blah blah...I'm not even commenting further on this one.
    Religious propaganda insults or cultural "Redneck" insults. Go ahead and polish that halo of self-righteousness TennesseeBoy.

Do you also say things like "I always knew El Paso was full of Mexicans" or "I always new black people love loud rap music..."

You're pathetic.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

That's what Louisiana Tech is trying to do by wrongfully putting itself above the world.
    ITS OUR FREAKING FAN BOARD, MAN!!!! What part of THAT don't you GET?

Now, in fairness to you, if OUR fans are trolling on the BYU board and talking smack about your school or any other school, the criticism is deserved.

If you're panties are in a wad based on what you have read HERE...there's an easy solution. GET GONE!

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, ChuckK3!

Does that K3 stand for KKK?
    Did you know Brigham Young was a murderer?

You didn't accomplish anything except make yourself and Louisiana Tech fans look like religiously-bigoted rednecks. You already looked bad to begin with. Now, you have submitted to a new low.
    Help me with that whole "you people" thing. What do you consider a "redneck" to be?

Did you know that you are a religious bigot?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_atonement

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DrDawg View Post
    I guess this guy is related to Todd Berry?
    Yes, he is a member of the Berry family. His first name is Dingle.

Hey, ChuckK3!

Does that K3 stand for KKK?
    No it doesn't...and that remark was wayyyyyyyyy out of bounds. You don't know ME. You don't know ANYTHING about me, or what I'm about. If you did, that would have never come out of your twisted mind and off your keyboard.

A redneck in my eyes is someone who is religiously intolerate, proud, and arroagant. A redneck fits the bill of a supremicist who feels that they are entitled to certain luxuries--political, economical, social, etc--just because of their affiliation with a specific creed.

A redneck treats everyone around them that does not agree with them with a high level of disrespect. They feel like anyone who disagrees with them must be beneath them and suffer miserably.

They are the most close-minded individuals on the planet. Rather than looking at the world with all of its possibilities and joy that could be shared and exchanged from one man to another, a redneck is a taker. They don't care who they hurt or what people think of them as long as they get what they want.

In my eyes, this is the typical redneck.
    You sure you're from Tenn? That's a very outside-of-the-box version of a Redneck. Most Rednecks I know like beer, fast cars, big trucks, mud, hunting and fishing, and mossy-oak covered things. Most rednecks don't do the looking down, but are normally looked down upon.

+ Reply to Thread