+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Tech/Lsus/Lsuhsc merger

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Tech/Lsus/Lsuhsc merger

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Like I care. Have power enough to show you how inferior you are.
    Really? Okay, show me how inferior I am.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Really? Okay, show me how inferior I am.
    Can't even figure out how to work a simple ignore function for one

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Go to user CP to the Edit Ignore List and follow instructions.
    I wish I could ignore you. Man if I looked like you everyone would want to ignore me. One in the world do you post picture's of yourself when you look you do in this picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Can't even figure out how to work a simple ignore function for one
    Why in the world would I want to put you on ignore? You're entertaining...sort of like a freak show. "The Incredible Self-Important Man" is such a big shot that he has to come brag on a message board. With Tech home in the post season, you're the best show going. Truly a spectacle.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Why in the world would I want to put you on ignore? You're entertaining...sort of like a freak show. "The Incredible Self-Important Man" is such a big shot that he has to come brag on a message board. With Tech home in the post season, you're the best show going. Truly a spectacle.
    Just think how boring your life be unless you had me Johnny.:icon_wink:

You're one of the few intelligent people on this board that knows how to put up a fight. Wish this board had more like you

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

All right; got him on ignore. Let's move on to something useful.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    All right; got him on ignore. Let's move on to something useful.
    I have a question, can we use our campus in Shreveport to help develop basketball players for the main campus teams?

Does anyone know?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I have a question, can we use our campus in Shreveport to help develop basketball players for the main campus teams?

Does anyone know?
    First, how do you use a campus to develop players for the main campus?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    First, how do you use a campus to develop players for the main campus?
    Doesn't LSU-S have a team, the Pilots? I know nothing about them, i.e. what division they play in, etc.... that is why I am asking. Can we use the Pilots to help us develop non-qualifiers for moving up to the Bulldogs?

Doesn't LSU-S have a team, the Pilots? I know nothing about them, i.e. what division they play in, etc.... that is why I am asking. Can we use the Pilots to help us develop non-qualifiers for moving up to the Bulldogs?
    Now I understand what you mean. I think they would have to be a Juco or otherwise semi-independent from Tech in order to accomplish what you are considering, i.e. they could be part of a Tech system, but not simply an extended campus.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    1. in general, it is best to refrain from making statements just to show how much you know. this forum is not like sec message boards -- most of the people who post here are both intelligent and educated. no matter what you're talking about, there is probably someone on here that knows more about it than you do. and most of us who don't know anything about it can easily tell when someone deosn't know what he's talking about.
    The term is single-handed. There is no such term as singl-handedly...
    didn't you pass your remedial english class at Tech? "single-handed" is an adjective. add "ly" to make it an adverb.

...dang, i did it again. sorry, guys. this guy just sets himself up.

Where do the Pilots play basketball? baseball?

Where do the Pilots play basketball? baseball?
    I don't know, but good questions; that is, if any of this has any real chance of happening.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted
    Last edited by tenacious_dog; 01-03-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Thread no longer viable to serious discussion of original point.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

BR is typical Bama fan...

+ Reply to Thread