+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Global Warming continued.......

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Global Warming continued.......

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    ...and N. Louisiana is crawling with deer and Smackover is crawling with feral hogs.
    You forgot to mention mosquitoes.......and Dengue Fever.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    If that is your attitude then good luck with developing an intellectual capacity. You want to be spoon fed. Go see Tyler for that.
    No. I want experts to be experts. Is that too much to ask?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    No. I want experts to be experts. Is that too much to ask?
    You are funny. I never claimed to be an expert. In fact I have stated many times that I'm not. Why don't you do some study of CO2 emissions and get back with me on this subject. With your brains you will probably know more then me in short order.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

+ Reply to Thread