+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dat?

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Re: Who dat?

Alright guys... There's enough football to talk about without getting personal.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Alright guys... There's enough football to talk about without getting personal.
    Sorry....just sick and tired of hearing...."how can you live in Louisiana and not be a Saints fan?" Just reminds me of what I hear from Lsu fans constantly.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    HAHAHAHA!! Big talk from a team with 2 playoff wins in their HISTORY. Love me some Drew Brees, but Saints fans remind of of Lsu fans.
    How's that big talk? The Saints don't have the best record in the NFC?

As to the lsu comment, easy, bruh....

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Cowboys just absolutely whipped the Saints for 3 quarters. I am glad the Saints at least made it competitive at the end by dominating the 4th. I just hope this loss will make the Saints pull their heads out of their asses and quit worrying about history and undefeated etc. Get their crap together and beat the Bucs and hope the Vikes lose because I do not like us in Carolina, we just have trouble winning there.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Wow, you saints fans are touchy.
    Indeed, the Sainst fans are touchy. And they should be......the Cowboys WHIPPED THEIR ASS!!!!

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    After seeing some of the Cowboys play over many weeks and their poor sloppy play, I can't imagine them beating a 13-0 Saints team....unbelievable and embarrassing to let someone like that ruin perfect record. Cowboys full of problems.
    I've got a nice plate of CROW for you to eat over here. After what I saw tonight it's a frickin MIRACLE that the Saints were 13-0.

HD
    Last edited by HogDawg; 12-19-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said for weeks the Cowboys would be the Saints and was hoping the Saints were 13-0 when they played......it all worked out - and the best team won.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

One thing I do know, and this was my worry about the saints when they had Carney, is that the Boys need to get another kicker. Folk's head is gone, and playoff games are won by FGs. He has been out and out terrible, and that miss at the end was just horrid. Why are FG kickers so bad this year? Some guys that had actually been decent (suisham and folk) have been terrible this year.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    One thing I do know, and this was my worry about the saints when they had Carney, is that the Boys need to get another kicker. Folk's head is gone, and playoff games are won by FGs. He has been out and out terrible, and that miss at the end was just horrid. Why are FG kickers so bad this year? Some guys that had actually been decent (suisham and folk) have been terrible this year.
    He will not have a job when they touchdown at Love later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    He will not have a job when they touchdown at Love later tonight.

Yeh, I wouldnt think so. A high school kid makes that kick. Carney's last game with the Saints was bad (almost missed an extra point and shanked a 35 yarder). Everybody blows on kickers and doesnt want them in the hall, but this year is proving the importance of kickers. You just cant have missed like that in crucial games. I thought for sure the Saints were going to drive and tie the game after that, but DeMarcus Ware single-handedly took over the game, and Payton was too pigheaded to chip him or give Bushrod some help that he desperately needed.

As far as I'm concerned, both kicker Nick Folk and WR Roy Williams can take a bus back to Dallas. Williams dropped ANOTHER perfect pass on a key 3rd down slant in the 4th qtr. If he makes that easy catch, that drive continues and the Saints are done early.

As for Folk.....I seriously wouldn't let him anywhere near my team charter for the trip home. If you can't kick a FG that's only 5 yds further back than an extra point, then you've got no future in this league. BYE BYE!

HD

and Payton was too pigheaded to chip him or give Bushrod some help that he desperately needed.

It is rare when a mismatch in the NFL goes on all game. Bushrod needed help and his coaching staff refused to give him ANY.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, both kicker Nick Folk and WR Roy Williams can take a bus back to Dallas. Williams dropped ANOTHER perfect pass on a key 3rd down slant in the 4th qtr. If he makes that easy catch, that drive continues and the Saints are done early.

As for Folk.....I seriously wouldn't let him anywhere near my team charter for the trip home. If you can't kick a FG that's only 5 yds further back than an extra point, then you've got no future in this league. BYE BYE!

HD

Williams caught everything thrown at him in college......did not follow him prior to his move to Dallas but he has not been the playmaker I thought he would be.

It is rare when a mismatch in the NFL goes on all game. Bushrod needed help and his coaching staff refused to give him ANY.
    Just an objective warning to all Saints fans: Your OL SUCKED tonight! If the Saints played in the NFC EAST every week, that OL would get exposed.

HD

Yeh, that frustrates me about Payton at times, and he has been much better with it this year. He can be very hardheaded with his playcalling and his matchups. Bushrod needed a TE chip/RB help, but he refused to get it to him because we "had" to get 5 WRs in the route. I just dont understand it.

+ Reply to Thread