+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dat?

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Re: Who dat?

Im not a saints fan. But you rather go into the playoffs with a loss under your belt than with none at all. Get your bad game over with.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    Im not a saints fan. But you rather go into the playoffs with a loss under your belt than with none at all. Get your bad game over with.
    I usually dont buy into the whole "losing a game is good", but I think it was good for the Saints. Mostly because they were already talking about going 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl. You have to take it one game at a time in the NFL because any team can beat you. If you start looking ahead, you get games like this and Washington, where you come out and put yourself in a huge hole because the other team is just outscheming, outplaying, and beating you.

Now, losing another will be bad because the Vikes will get home filed advantage if they win out.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I usually dont buy into the whole "losing a game is good", but I think it was good for the Saints. Mostly because they were already talking about going 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl. You have to take it one game at a time in the NFL because any team can beat you. If you start looking ahead, you get games like this and Washington, where you come out and put yourself in a huge hole because the other team is just outscheming, outplaying, and beating you. .
    This loss is also good for Saints FANS! The Saints fans were flying just a little to high coming into this one.

Fact is, if the Saints played in the NFC EAST, they probably wouldn't have been 13-0. The Sainst weak OL would have been exposed much earlier.

HD

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I usually dont buy into the whole "losing a game is good", but I think it was good for the Saints. Mostly because they were already talking about going 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl. You have to take it one game at a time in the NFL because any team can beat you. If you start looking ahead, you get games like this and Washington, where you come out and put yourself in a huge hole because the other team is just outscheming, outplaying, and beating you.

Now, losing another will be bad because the Vikes will get home filed advantage if they win out.

Yeah and the saints have not played fairly well on the road. They need home field throughout the playoffs

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    This loss is also good for Saints FANS! The Saints fans were flying just a little to high coming into this one.

Fact is, if the Saints played in the NFC EAST, they probably wouldn't have been 13-0. The Sainst weak OL would have been exposed much earlier.

HD
    Not this Saints fan. However, I will note that we are 3-1 against the NFC East (even with the lucky win over Washington) with two tubthumpings of the Eagles and Giants. And yes, yes, I remember McNabb not playing, but it wouldnt have made a difference.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

HD
    Just to point out the Saints went 3-1 versus the NFC east this year. The cowboys got lucky tonight. It took them 15 years but they beat the saints. Congrats. Now see if you can win a playoff game which you havent done in over a decade as well. Cowboys fans remind me of LSU fans. I get sick of hearing "how many superbowls have you won?" You won the game tonight. That will earn bragging rights until the next time we play. Hopefully we see you again in the playoffs.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

This is what I dislike about Cowgirls fans. They are the NFL equivalent of LSUseless fans sometimes. The ones in the Dome tonight surely were assholes with all the heckling. They're riding on past success, but it took them a VERY long time to finally beat the Saints again. "Oh we're in such a good division," but whose division had all but one team in the damn playoffs last season? Oh that's right, the NFC SOUTH did. That "D" on their ballcaps stands for "dick" sometimes instead of "Dallas," it seems. Had New Orleans won tonight, I wouldn't have even talked smack, but the Dallas freaks are lovin' the smacktalk tonight. I won't apologize, because I'm FROM New Orleans, and my dad was at the first Saints game ever, and my family will never cheer for another team. The Cowgirls be damned.

I don't care if the Saints go 0-16 next year, GO SAINTS, DAMNIT!!

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Whatever dude. All I hear on this board is classless saints ramble. Why don't you go put a paper sack back on your head.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The Saints will use this and only be stronger. We have waited too long (that is what you fans of the boy's don't understand). We played like crap until the fourth quarter last night. I hope this helps us realize that we can't wait till the end of the game every time to win it - which we ALMOST pulled off, anyway...... The Saints are going all the way this year and this will be a blip on the screen.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Whatever dude. All I hear on this board is classless saints ramble. Why don't you go put a paper sack back on your head.
    Classless? Like not saying a word until after the game. YOU thought your cowboys would get beat and now that the Saints played their worst game of the season, you're here thumping your chest. Nothing like hindsight smack talk from paris...er nostradamas.

Classless? Really? If you consider what the Saints fans posted classless, they aren't the only ones with paper-thin skin.
    Last edited by johnnylightnin; 12-20-2009 at 08:22 AM.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Classless? Really? As classless as telling us to go put paper sacks on our heads? Seriously? Dude.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Deep down, you just have Cowboys envy.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Deep down, you just have Cowboys envy.
    Steeler envy maybe...at least they've been relevant recently.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Cowboys fans have to celebrate something, but talking smack against a one-loss team vs. what the cowboys have done is laughable. Yeah, you beat us, but take a look at the standings for a realistic view of what is really happening.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they left Folk AND ROY 'worthless' WILLIAMS in south La........

Where is my 13-1 t-shirt?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread