+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Legend of the Bulldog

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: The Legend of the Bulldog

The poem is great. Please go back and take credit of the poem on this thread because I plan on stealing it from here and can only give you credit if you sign it.

As far as the complaints that it is an embellishment of the truth..............all the stories are embellishments of the truth. It's not about being factual. The truth will never be known, nor should it. It's about having a good story. But complaining that this story is an embellsihment of an embellished story is crazy. The story has been changes so many times that what is considered crazy may just be the truth.

Varsity Bulldog osl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time osl530's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    The poem is great. Please go back and take credit of the poem on this thread because I plan on stealing it from here and can only give you credit if you sign it.

As far as the complaints that it is an embellishment of the truth..............all the stories are embellishments of the truth. It's not about being factual. The truth will never be known, nor should it. It's about having a good story. But complaining that this story is an embellsihment of an embellished story is crazy. The story has been changes so many times that what is considered crazy may just be the truth.
    hah thanks! but how do i do that?? i am planning on writting one for all of our traditions and eventually put it all in a book. i'm brainstorming for the Lady of the Mist. Tech really should invest in more breaks. it gives us the time we need to do productive stuff like this.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by osl530 View Post
    but how do i do that??
    Go back to your original post and hit the "edit" button at the bottom right.

Varsity Bulldog osl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time osl530's Avatar

ok....i didn't figure it out. i have my name at the top that's all the credit i need

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    I walked over that spot a thousand times when I was a student and graduated with a 4.0 and was the outstanding grad in 94'. Disproves that myth doesn't it.
    But it doesn't disprove the other myth that if you walk over the seal you become a despicable SEC fan later in life while trying to maintain you obviously had memorable undergraduate years at Tech. This is amplified by the fact that you continue to go back to your alma mater trying to connect, but your judgment has become clouded in crimson and nobody takes you as a worthy true bulldog.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I think we called it the Tonk when I was there.
    I thought the tonk was the big room in the student center.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    no, the whole student center was called the "Tonk" when I was there. Supposedly because the original student center looked like a "honky tonk".

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Could be right. I just remember we called something over there the Tonk. I don't remember what.

+ Reply to Thread