+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of the Bulldog

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: The Legend of the Bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by osl530 View Post
    that's gross.....
    but if there is any truth to the story of the dog i'm pretty sure it's decomposed after 100 years in louisiana humidity
    Hope so the sewer system in that area is older than Tech. The fact that Arizona went right over the crest and was part of the old HWY that was there predating Tech is even funnier. When the built Harper and the Student Union they moved the road north about 10 feet

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Varsity Bulldog osl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time osl530's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Hope so the sewer system in that area is older than Tech. The fact that Arizona went right over the crest and was part of the old HWY that was there predating Tech is even funnier. When the built Harper and the Student Union they moved the road north about 10 feet
    ....how do you know this? lol
    call me crazy but i'd think that was pretty impressive for north louisiana at the turn of the century

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

....how do you know this? lol
    call me crazy but i'd think that was pretty impressive for north louisiana at the turn of the century
    Senior project back when I was at Tech was a joint departmental student project for the DOE Solar Olympics, on how to make Tech more environmental. Since I was the bioengineering guy we had to go and dig up all the old plans to find out where all the utilities were underneath Tech. City Engineer in Ruston has all these if your really interested on what Ruston looked like back in the late 1800's

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Varsity Bulldog osl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time osl530's Avatar

Senior project back when I was at Tech was a joint departmental student project for the DOE Solar Olympics, on how to make Tech more environmental. Since I was the bioengineering guy we had to go and dig up all the old plans to find out where all the utilities were underneath Tech. City Engineer in Ruston has all these if your really interested on what Ruston looked like back in the late 1800's
    hmmm...interesting...did you know that Hale Hall was built in the Second Empire style and that Harper, Neilson, and Caruthers were inspired by famous french architect LeCorbusier from the 50-60's

yeah that's architecture for ya

ps. i had to add the whip smilie couldn't resist

hmmm...interesting...did you know that Hale Hall was built in the Second Empire style and that Harper, Neilson, and Caruthers were inspired by famous french architect LeCorbusier from the 50-60's

yeah that's architecture for ya

ps. i had to add the whip smilie couldn't resist
    o and Kidd too but you don't see her anymore. hopefully pretty soon you can say goodbye to Carurthers and definitely Neilson

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

so. You made me curious. So I tried to find some old maps on the internet. No luck.

However, during the civil war, Lincoln Parish was actually Jackson Parish. Kinda interesting, eh?

Anyone else think it's bad that we've already regressed into these kind of discussions, and it's not even January yet?

It's going to be one heck of an off season.

o and Kidd too but you don't see her anymore. hopefully pretty soon you can say goodbye to Carurthers and definitely Neilson
    Still can't believe they're still standing. I fiqured with Neilson's storied history, especially after that Pike did the header off the top of it back in the 80's, they would be anxious to knock it down.

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    so. You made me curious. So I tried to find some old maps on the internet. No luck.

However, during the civil war, Lincoln Parish was actually Jackson Parish. Kinda interesting, eh?

Anyone else think it's bad that we've already regressed into these kind of discussions, and it's not even January yet?

Which all used to be Claiborne Parish...my homeland. yes be jealous

City Engineer is responsible for maintaining all public works records.

If you want the geological outlay contact the USGS and request them. They'll issue you a computer generated map for the time frame requested, there is a substantial cost.

Still can't believe they're still standing. I fiqured with Neilson's storied history, especially after that Pike did the header off the top of it back in the 80's, they would be anxious to knock it down.
    they're just tryin to keep the roaches quarantined...they'd reak havoc on Ruston if they were ever let loose. you couldn't catch em to kill em

Which all used to be Claiborne Parish...my homeland. yes be jealous
    Don't look at me my hometown Edmond was Oklahoma Indian Territory back then

they're just tryin to keep the roaches quarantined...they'd reak havoc on Ruston if they were ever let loose. you couldn't catch em to kill em
    Interesting story. My freshman year they assigned me to Neilson. After moving in I took a quick nap, and was woke up a big cockroach who decided to come and say hello by running across my face. EWWWWWWWW. When I requested a new room, they stuck me in J-MAC, anybody seen the size of the roaches in J-MAC

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe I'm having a bad moment... but what's J-Mac?

Maybe it's just a terminology not used anymore...

Maybe I'm having a bad moment... but what's J-Mac?

Maybe it's just a terminology not used anymore...
    Jenkins-McFarland. Its the two dorms to your left when you pull in the HUT parking lot. Crazy place, when I was living there we had a water balloon and Oreo war there (ever been nailed with a chocolate Oreo). Quinnelly was staying there after his divorce and slept through the whole thing. Cops finally came to break it up and had to wake his lame butt up
    Last edited by B.R.Bulldog; 12-23-2009 at 07:26 PM.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Jenkins-McFarland. Its the two dorms to your left when you pill in the HUT parking lot. Crazy place, when I was living there we had a water balloon and Oreo war there (ever been nailed with a chocolate Oreo). Quinnelly was staying there after his divorce and slept through the whole thing. Cops finally came to break it up and had to wake his lame butt up
    I almost got kicked out of Tech for running across the roof of the entrance section between J & M.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread