+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season's greetings Bulldog fans

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Season's greetings Bulldog fans

Hey there Bulldog fans,

Just got back from New Orleans. What a fantastic weekend. I'm sitting on the couch rewatching the game on tivo and checking out the message boards(never could get the wifi in my hotel room working).

Thanks for the mostly kind words in the bowl thread(out of our league, eh RealityCheck?) we had a great game and Dasher played out of his mind, I'm so pumped to have him for one more year. To echo someone who was at the game, we are blessed to have one of the best bands in the country but let me say that it feels great that their halftime show is no longer the best thing on the field during our games.

I was a little disappointed in the comments regarding our fine women at MT. I will be the first admit that our cheerleaders and dance team are decent looking at best in most years, but there is no shortage of beautiful women on our campus. I tried to post some pics from my facebook on here, but it wouldn't work. I will submit for your approval who I believe to be one of the most beautiful women on our campus.

Blue Raider Volleyball player Brynne Henderson

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Bulldog fans, good luck bouncing back next year, if you can return to 2008 form, you should beat USM next year.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Season's greetings Bulldog fans

Quote Originally Posted by MTSUPiKapp View Post
    Hey there Bulldog fans,

Just got back from New Orleans. What a fantastic weekend. I'm sitting on the couch rewatching the game on tivo and checking out the message boards(never could get the wifi in my hotel room working).

Thanks for the mostly kind words in the bowl thread(out of our league, eh RealityCheck?) we had a great game and Dasher played out of his mind, I'm so pumped to have him for one more year. To echo someone who was at the game, we are blessed to have one of the best bands in the country but let me say that it feels great that their halftime show is no longer the best thing on the field during our games.

I was a little disappointed in the comments regarding our fine women at MT. I will be the first admit that our cheerleaders and dance team are decent looking at best in most years, but there is no shortage of beautiful women on our campus. I tried to post some pics from my facebook on here, but it wouldn't work. I will submit for your approval who I believe to be one of the most beautiful women on our campus.

Blue Raider Volleyball player Brynne Henderson

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Bulldog fans, good luck bouncing back next year, if you can return to 2008 form, you should beat USM next year.

We welcome your pictures. Keep them coming.

Your team played well, and it was a fun game. Fans were excellent (stood the whole game) and I had a blast in the student section.

The women comments weren't from me. They came from the MTSU alumni I was hanging with.... sorry bud.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Congrats on the win. I enjoyed watching you put it on cusa.

Big Dog MTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really niceMTSUPiKapp is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    We welcome your pictures. Keep them coming.

Your team played well, and it was a fun game. Fans were excellent (stood the whole game) and I had a blast in the student section.

The women comments weren't from me. They came from the MTSU alumni I was hanging with.... sorry bud.
    I mean what does an alumi know about the current student body anyhow?:icon_wink: I'm on the campus every day and I can assure you that there are plenty of good looking women on our campus.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you for the longest time, do you play the banjo?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Good win. Surprised me. Much faster and more agressive than S. Miss. and didn't fold with early adversity. Hope, but not at all certain, we will do as well against them next season.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

MTSU looked good. The only other game I saw was the Troy game and Dasher looked like an average high school QB and the whole game looked high schoolish. Totally opposite of the bowl game... MTSU got punched in the mouth early and responded by blowing-out USM. That's a sign of a good coach! Congrats on the bowl win! Is that your first?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    MTSU looked good. The only other game I saw was the Troy game and Dasher looked like an average high school QB and the whole game looked high schoolish. Totally opposite of the bowl game... MTSU got punched in the mouth early and responded by blowing-out USM. That's a sign of a good coach! Congrats on the bowl win! Is that your first?
    It was our first bowl win and what a fantastic experience. It's something that I think every fan should get to experience, well unless you happen to be a fan of a team that is playing Middle Tennessee in a bowl...

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Good win. Congrats.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

It was our first bowl win and what a fantastic experience. It's something that I think every fan should get to experience, well unless you happen to be a fan of a team that is playing Middle Tennessee in a bowl...
    Good win, congrats an tell Tony Franklin hey,from Colorado Jerry!

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I mean what does an alumi know about the current student body anyhow?:icon_wink: I'm on the campus every day and I can assure you that there are plenty of good looking women on our campus.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you for the longest time, do you play the banjo?
    Oh, yes. I've been known to both pick and grin, clawhammer style.

I plan to make my way up to Tennessee/Kentucky and go on a distillery tour sometime this spring. Hopefully to include a jam session or something.

(Btw, the 2 MTSU alumni, as well as myself, graduated in may '08) :icon_wink:.

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Oh, yes. I've been known to both pick and grin, clawhammer style.

I plan to make my way up to Tennessee/Kentucky and go on a distillery tour sometime this spring. Hopefully to include a jam session or something.

(Btw, the 2 MTSU alumni, as well as myself, graduated in may '08) :icon_wink:.
    I'm currently learning the banjo, clawhammer style, from the David Holt videos on youtube, any other suggestions?

BTW...make sure that any distillery tour you take includes Prichard's you may not have heard of them yet, but they're really friendly folks, have some great products and are in pretty close proximity to the other Tennessee distilleries. Check them out at http://www.prichardsdistillery.com/

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to MTSU. Nice job by the football team!

It's nice to hear from classy fans from other universities. Y'all used to have a Blue Raider fan who posted frequently on our women's basketball thread who I enjoyed reading a lot, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Congratulations to MTSU. Nice job by the football team!

It's nice to hear from classy fans from other universities. Y'all used to have a Blue Raider fan who posted frequently on our women's basketball thread who I enjoyed reading a lot, too.

The women's hoops poster in question is more than likely Stephen Shirley, good friend of mine and we usually sit together at Lady Raider games.

Bulldog cdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her game

I was in NO for the Saints game and stayed in the Marriott where the team & fans where. Just wanted to say everybody was very kind. I was very impressed by the amount of fans too. Congrats on the win. Sorry I did not stay for the game on Sunday, but it looked good from TV.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The women's hoops poster in question is more than likely Stephen Shirley, good friend of mine and we usually sit together at Lady Raider games.

If so, please tell Stephen to stay in touch with us on that board. I believe the poster used a blue lightning bolt as an avatar. Y'all might be amused by the quote on post # 7 on this thread:

http://latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71556

+ Reply to Thread