+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAC Standings?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

WAC Standings?

Hey guys and gals,
    any of you kind folks able to post the standings for us?
    I couldn't seem to find a standing sections on the WAC home page!
    It should give me something to think about over the holidays here...
    Merry Christmas to all!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: WAC Standings?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    any of you kind folks able to post the standings for us?
    I couldn't seem to find a standing sections on the WAC home page!
    It should give me something to think about over the holidays here...
    Merry Christmas to all!
    Here you go, it's not up-to-date yet
    http://www.wacsports.com/standings/S...0100&SPID=4127

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Here you go, it's not up-to-date yet
    http://www.wacsports.com/standings/S...0100&SPID=4127
    Thanks QNG001!

Bulldog cdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her game

I think the one on ESPN is better. Can see all the teams in the Division 1
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/standings

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cdav245 View Post
    I think the one on ESPN is better. Can see all the teams in the Division 1
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/standings

GOOD LINK!! I've saved for easy reference. Here's the same info link for women's:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/standings

Thanks for the info guys!
    He's the latest info:
    WAC Standings as of 12/24/09

Boise State 10-3 0-0
    Fresno State 8-4 0-0
    Louisiana Tech 6-3 0-0
    New Mexico State 7-4 0-0
    Utah State 7-4 0-0
    Nevada 6-5 0-0
    Hawai'i 4-7 0-0
    San Jose State 3-8 0-0

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Thanks for the info guys!
    He's the latest info:
    WAC Standings as of 12/24/09

Boise State 10-3 0-0
    Fresno State 8-4 0-0
    Louisiana Tech 6-3 0-0
    New Mexico State 7-4 0-0
    Utah State 7-4 0-0
    Nevada 6-5 0-0
    Hawai'i 4-7 0-0
    San Jose State 3-8 0-0
    Don't forget Idaho 1-11 0-0

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techboy09 View Post
    Don't forget Idaho 1-11 0-0
    I heard Idaho had a few players suspended. what is going on with their program???

it seems that the WAC standings has us at 7-4!
    Did I miss something?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

it seems that the WAC standings has us at 7-4!
    Did I miss something?
    I think THEY missed something. :icon_wink: Not to worry, though, it will be pretty evident very soon.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I think THEY missed something. :icon_wink: Not to worry, though, it will be pretty evident very soon.
    they better get it right!!!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

New Mexico State looks like a tough place to play this year. They just beat #20 RPI Kansas at home.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    New Mexico State looks like a tough place to play this year. They just beat #20 RPI Kansas at home.

Good win for them. I have no doubt that they are going to be tough. Of course, we have firmly established in the MBB section that rpi doesn't mean a thing. Still, it seems that there are 4 legit teams that could threaten this year in the WAC.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

NMSU is a solid team, they will compete well and will have many chances to be in the top tier of the conference.
    My predictions for the conference
    1. Louisiana Tech - 16-0 or no worse than 13-3, I feel that we will protect home court and play solid on the road. There will be some scares but I really think we could run the table if we stay focused on the task at hand.
    2. Fresno State - They will struggle on the road but will play solid at home, for some reason people just don't like them and really hound them when they travel. This is a good team and good teams are usually not well liked on the road.
    3. New Mexico State - Will have one of the best shots at beating Fresno and Boise on the road and will be hard to beat at home.
    4. Boise State - Dangerous team at home and will win the games they are suppose to win on the road. This is a team that has been up and down in non conference but when they are focused can play with anyone in the conference.
    5. San Jose State - They are just learing that they can be successful, they have proved they can win on the road with a huge win against Cal. I really think they will have a good home record in the conference but they will be up and down depending on the night. They will play Fresno, Louisiana Tech, Boise and NMSU tough both home and away but will be apt to fall victim to the lower tier teams. They seem to play to the level of their opponents.
    6. Utah State - They play well at home in conference year in and year out but for some reason I am not seeing them as a threat to beat the teams I have above them on a consistent basis but they can beat anyone on any given night it the opponent isn't ready.
    7. Nevada - This is a team that has no identity, they consistently fall flat and have no sign of life after midway in the game unless they are playing with the lead then they are fine.
    8. Hawaii - A team that could make some noise but they seem to play very timid away from the island and they are apt to phone it in at home sometimes.
    9. Idaho - I am really surprised that I have them last but they have done NOTHING to show they belong any other place than last.

Don't be mean to me on this these are just my thoughts and predictions

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    NMSU is a solid team, they will compete well and will have many chances to be in the top tier of the conference.
    My predictions for the conference
    1. Louisiana Tech - 16-0 or no worse than 13-3, I feel that we will protect home court and play solid on the road. There will be some scares but I really think we could run the table if we stay focused on the task at hand.
    2. Fresno State - They will struggle on the road but will play solid at home, for some reason people just don't like them and really hound them when they travel. This is a good team and good teams are usually not well liked on the road.
    3. New Mexico State - Will have one of the best shots at beating Fresno and Boise on the road and will be hard to beat at home.
    4. Boise State - Dangerous team at home and will win the games they are suppose to win on the road. This is a team that has been up and down in non conference but when they are focused can play with anyone in the conference.
    5. San Jose State - They are just learing that they can be successful, they have proved they can win on the road with a huge win against Cal. I really think they will have a good home record in the conference but they will be up and down depending on the night. They will play Fresno, Louisiana Tech, Boise and NMSU tough both home and away but will be apt to fall victim to the lower tier teams. They seem to play to the level of their opponents.
    6. Utah State - They play well at home in conference year in and year out but for some reason I am not seeing them as a threat to beat the teams I have above them on a consistent basis but they can beat anyone on any given night it the opponent isn't ready.
    7. Nevada - This is a team that has no identity, they consistently fall flat and have no sign of life after midway in the game unless they are playing with the lead then they are fine.
    8. Hawaii - A team that could make some noise but they seem to play very timid away from the island and they are apt to phone it in at home sometimes.
    9. Idaho - I am really surprised that I have them last but they have done NOTHING to show they belong any other place than last.

Don't be mean to me on this these are just my thoughts and predictions
    That's how my rankings look too. It will be interesting to see what happens during conference play but i'm so excited for it!

+ Reply to Thread