+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sir Nigel says MERRY CHRISTMAS

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Sir Nigel says MERRY CHRISTMAS

He did not want his picture taken AT ALL today, but here he is saying Merry Christmas to the Bulldawg Nation!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Sir Nigel says MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas, Sir Nigel!! You too, 110!!!!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Bella wants to know why Sir Nigel isn't surfing on LaTechBBB?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Bella wants to know why Sir Nigel isn't surfing on LaTechBBB?
    Well, if he sees Bella's picture, it might get him interested. Right now he is standing in the rain like a dumb A#* while I wait for him to pee. Just hope he doesn't go running around out there right after I bathed him today. He does stupid stuff like that, but I will tell him about Bella and her Internet dating. That should do it.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Well, if he sees Bella's picture, it might get him interested. Right now he is standing in the rain like a dumb A#* while I wait for him to pee. Just hope he doesn't go running around out there right after I bathed him today. He does stupid stuff like that, but I will tell him about Bella and her Internet dating. That should do it.
    story behind the pic....

I was laying on the bed, checking out LaTechBBB. Bella comes in and gripes at me because I'm not paying attention to her. She then laid down beside the laptop and over the next half hour proceeds to scoot over and lay on top of it.

My wife has done the same damn thing....
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

story behind the pic....

I was laying on the bed, checking out LaTechBBB. Bella comes in and gripes at me because I'm not paying attention to her. She then laid down beside the laptop and over the next half hour proceeds to scoot over and lay on top of it.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Man, I didn't think you were supposed to post pictures of your Schnauzer here

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

That's what we call a clue.
    +==& =&&

+ Reply to Thread