+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/29 HOUSTON game

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: 12/29 HOUSTON game

don't forget to submit your prediction here before tip-off for a chance to win two free tickets!

Varsity Bulldog Bain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her game

Go Dawgs!!!! Thanks for the channel surfing tip!! Will try it tonight!! Gonna be a good game tonight!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Me and the wife will be at the game. Passed the team bus 3 times yesterday on my way back from Shreveport (first time was the initial pass, second time after I stopped to pee, third time after I was stopped for speeding). Luckily, the officer just gave me a warning, nice guy. Anyway, cant wait for the game, and I hope the dawgs come out fighting. I see a close one, 71-67, dawgs.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Me and the wife will be at the game. Passed the team bus 3 times yesterday on my way back from Shreveport (first time was the initial pass, second time after I stopped to pee, third time after I was stopped for speeding). Luckily, the officer just gave me a warning, nice guy. Anyway, cant wait for the game, and I hope the dawgs come out fighting. I see a close one, 71-67, dawgs.
    So we made it here already! We're pumped. Go dawgs!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    So we made it here already! We're pumped. Go dawgs!
    How's the crowd?

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

I am more excited for this game than any one so far this season... I'm feeling a close and well matched battle between the Dawgs and Cougars!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

FYI, video is up on channelsurfing.net

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-houston.html

Varsity Bulldog CorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the rough CorneyDawg's Avatar

There is not many people there.. BUT I DO SEE A LOT OF BLUE on channelsurfing

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

running late, but Im here as usual

been looking forward to this game

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Ready to get this one going!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Houston's Adam Brown with two fouls

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

MUCH BETTER play by play than ULM LoL

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Houston's Adam Brown with two fouls
    got a score?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

So far so good.......... Taking good shots and not rushing it too much.

13-8 Tech

+ Reply to Thread