+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 12/29 SFA game

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: 12/29 SFA game

who is up next. is this a tournament

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

well you were awesome tonight man

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    We will struggle against WAC teams if we keep playing sloppy like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    I am not all that confident as of late of how we will do in the WAC

too many turnovers for a veteran team like this. the memphis game was pitiful
    This team will have to have some luck to break .500 on the road in the WAC playing this way. And 8-0 at home won't be a cinch either.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Tomorrow night is UTSA...... Should be able to take that one. I will study up on them in the morning, though.

Now, going over to the Dawgs!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

TWSS

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    TWSS
    Oh, I get that all the time.........

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

well, SFA had only lost 3 games and that was too some pretty good teams!
    Maybe we pulled off a win tonight over a good team!
    I will take it, how ever we get the win...
    nice job Techsters!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I just got back from the game.
    The refs were so bad that the UTSA people were heckling them. The T on Spoon was called while the ref had his back to the bench and the SFA coach was on the court yelling. The refs looked like they were trying to give everything they could to SFA. In the final few minutes they just let them play but by then the continuity of game was shot. I completely screwed up on this game thinking it was at SFA and had to neglect a previous engagement to get to the game. The wife is pissed but I don't really care as I got to see the Techsters win on.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Won by 4 points. Sloppy play! That lay off hurt us. Gotta get the rythm back for tomorrow. Hope Wysinger can play tomorrow night.

I am just glad we survived. Have to use this as a learning experience. You just don't lose a 17 point lead and have to pull it out in the end.

Someone else has to update tomorrow night. I will have a 8 month old and 3 year old here and won't be able to update, unless I can get them to bed early.
    Gotcha covered Champ.:icon_wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

wtg techsters!!!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

I'm glad Whitney Jones had some key defensive stops down the stretch. Adrienne Johnson was sensational of course and I'm glad we have another year with this young lady!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    I'm glad Whitney Jones had some key defensive stops down the stretch. Adrienne Johnson was sensational of course and I'm glad we have another year with this young lady!
    on latechsport, it is said that Andrienne Johnson is a senior.
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...122809aab.html

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    on latechsport, it is said that Andrienne Johnson is a senior.
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...122809aab.html
    That is odd. She is a junior.

+ Reply to Thread