+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merry Christmas BBB

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Merry Christmas BBB

Hope you all have a very safe and happy Christmas day and season!

Go Dawgs!

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Re: Merry Christmas BBB

Best wishes for all the BB&B nation. Got cool Tech gear today including the Tech logo pool balls from Tech Team Shop. Best of all was Nancy found Tech fabric here at Hancocks in BR and made me a pair of pajama bottoms.

Varsity Bulldog frogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to all frogdog's Avatar

May we all have a punter, good QB play and a pass on injuries for 2010 in our stockings. merry Christmas to a great group of Bulldogs.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Merry Christmas guys and gals

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Should have said LOTS of Tech team shop stuff. The wife did not bather to put out the tailgate chair, No. 12 jersey, two shirts, and more. Great red and blue Christmas.

Varsity Bulldog bsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the rough

My son got an official Louisiana Tech Football helmet he finally took it away from me and told me I couldn't wear it in the truck. Kids!

+ Reply to Thread