+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dem saints

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dem saints

Saints - already in playoffs. 3 weeks to right the ship.

Cowboys - still not in playoffs.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I would also like to thank Colston and Hartley for the fumble and missed FG becaue I lost by 3 points in my fantasy final with 650 bones on the line. Thanks guys.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Saints - Appear to be falling apart/struggling late. Peaked early which could be a problem.

Cowboys - Appear to be finding a rhythm and getting it together. Definately have something to fight for.

Three to four weeks is a long time, though. Remember about a month ago when the Saints dumptrucked the Pats, and the Boys could barely score points?

I am not saying what is going to happen, but I have begun to understand one thing about the NFL, no one knows when each team is going to get hot. Look at the Cards last year, played mediocre all year and looked bad going into the playoffs, losing 4 of their last 6 including an absolute demolishing by the Pats 47-7. The Saints havent looked nearly as bad as they did, and the Saints have just as much offensive talent and both D's mediocre. New season once the playoffs begin, I just hope the Saints can put the past two weeks behind them and learn from it.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Three to four weeks is a long time, though. Remember about a month ago when the Saints dumptrucked the Pats, and the Boys could barely score points?

I am not saying what is going to happen, but I have begun to understand one thing about the NFL, no one knows when each team is going to get hot. Look at the Cards last year, played mediocre all year and looked bad going into the playoffs, losing 4 of their last 6 including an absolute demolishing by the Pats 47-7. The Saints havent looked nearly as bad as they did, and the Saints have just as much offensive talent and both D's mediocre. New season once the playoffs begin, I just hope the Saints can put the past two weeks behind them and learn from it.
    That's correct. In the NFL its more about what team shows up on that day. At the NFL level records pretty much go out the window.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt any team can win on any given Sunday but there is no excuse for the Saints losing to the 2 win Bucs today, especially after jumping out to a 17-0 lead. The Saints of two months ago end up scoring 40+ points and winning by 20.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post

That post just passed its expiration date. It was only good for about 2 hours. :icon_wink:

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Cowboys still have chance to win division with win.

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Cowboys still have chance to win division with win.
    Yep, this is what is great about football, especially the NFL. Many times it comes down to the last game to see who is going to get playoff spots/seeding. AFC wild cards are still up in the air and the philly/boys game will determine who gets a first round home game and maybe more if the Vikes keep losing, but unsure of that tiebreaker if all end up with 5 losses.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post

Oh boy here we go.

For some reason (again...sheesh) a lot of Saints fans have chips on their shoulders when it comes to a "non-rival" called the Dallas Cowboys.

Dallas appears to be getting their act together and turning their game up a notch. They looked pretty darn good against those nasty Redskins last night...even if Marion Barber couldn't convert on a single 4th down...but i digress.

Saints, get over it. Step it up...you have EVERYTHING to play for!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    i agree with you. They're one and done irregardless if they don't pick up their game.

ditto!

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry...but I saw this live and couldn't help but die laughing.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Pictures are worth 1000 words!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take Benson's picture over this nationally seen of Jerry Jones any day of the week.

Picking your nose is so much more satisfying when you’re doing it in your brand new, $1.1 billion stadium. The camera cut away after the lengthy clip of Jerry digging for gold, but presumably the result was then either flicked on a Texas taxpayer down below or put in his pocket for use in his next plastic surgery.

Jerry Jones Caught Picking His Nose At New Cowboys Stadium: Video ...
    Sep 20, 2009 ... Right after Tony Romo got picked off for a touchdown, Dallas Cowboys owner and deity Jerry Jones got caught on camera doing some picking of ...
    www.sportsrubbish.com/.../jerry-jones-caught-picking-his-nose-at-new-cowboys-stadium-video/

Video results for Jerry Jones picks his nose

Jerry Jones Picks His Nose
    6 sec - Sep 20, 2009
    www.youtube.com

Jerry Jones Nose Pick a Winner! Dallas Cowboys ...
    4 sec - Sep 20, 2009
    www.youtube.com

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I'm sorry...but I saw this live and couldn't help but die laughing.

That was pretty freaking hilarious.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    That was pretty freaking hilarious.
    I'm sorry.....I'm trying to stay out of this silly argument.....but the Benson incident was really funny. I thought that old fart Benson was going to have a heart attack and die on the spot. And his lady friend looked like she didn't even know what a football is! Thank goodness he's okay.

The TV team really shouldn't have done that to Benson. But it was still very funny.

HD

+ Reply to Thread