+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dem saints

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dem saints

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    if you are sean payton, who are you rooting for in this GB vs AZ game?
    I hope it was for Arizona. At least most of the fans on Saintsreport.com wanted them all week long. But that RDE Berry is a beast for the Cardnals. Our LT better be on his game.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I hope it was for Arizona. At least most of the fans on Saintsreport.com wanted them all week long. But that RDE Berry is a beast for the Cardnals. Our LT better be on his game.

well it looks like the cards! i know i saw a lot of points today, but i think that style of play works out for us too. as good as they looked i still believe we win next saturday!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The Cards/Saints game is gonna be A LOT of fun to watch. I can't wait. If you like watching offense this should be a hell of a game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

The Saints may be in a real pickle this weekend. Kurt Warner is hotter than a firecracker right now. I'm just glad it's the Saints, and NOT America's team that's facing the Cards this weekend.

HD

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    The Saints may be in a real pickle this weekend. Kurt Warner is hotter than a firecracker right now. I'm just glad it's the Saints, and NOT America's team that's facing the Cards this weekend.

HD
    And I am glad its the Cards and not Dallas that the Saints are facing. We needed a warm up before the boys come to town.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

With Pete Carroll going to Seattle and Reggie looking better this year, do you think we try to move him before the $8mm is due this year?

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Reggie is going anywhere. He is still a big part of the offense when healthy.

+ Reply to Thread