+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At&t 3g

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: At&t 3g

iPhone's rule!

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone have the Verizon network because on their commercials, it looks like majority of north Louisiana is in their 3g network.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Does anyone have the Verizon network because on their commercials, it looks like majority of north Louisiana is in their 3g network.
    You believe commercials by wireless companies??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    I have looked but have noy found any toggle setting. Would welcome any assistance locating it.
    Not to be a smartass, but if you are in Cheniere, you may not be able to get the Monroe 3G.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Not to be a smartass, but if you are in Cheniere, you may not be able to get the Monroe 3G.

Copy that. (not the smartass, but the lack of 3g service.)

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Should be, as that was Alltel territory, whose network has now finally been completely rolled into the Verizon network. I have Verizon, but don't use 3G, so I couldn't tell you for sure.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...erload-AT&T-3G

Monroe-West Monroe users have "overloaded" the new AT&T 3g setup . . . like some of the commenters: AT&T must've thought it more important to have a boost in Christmas phone sales than to anticipate problems with the introduction of the "new" generation to this market.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    AT&T's 3G network blows.
    it's great here in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    iPhone's rule!
    Yep, other than the small keyboard, lack of scroll, and earpiece volume/quality.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Believe me I know about the coverage in Cheniere, but I work in Monroe, about 1/4 mile from the airport, so I feel like I should get 3G here.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    it's great here in Washington.
    Everywhere in Washington? That is my problem with AT&T 3G. It is great when you have a good signal, but even in well-covered areas (like Atlanta) there are spots where it is really bad. And when it is bad, the iPhone will drop the call or the other person will not be able to understand what you are saying. From my experience, this happens more often than should be tolerated.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Believe me I know about the coverage in Cheniere, but I work in Monroe, about 1/4 mile from the airport, so I feel like I should get 3G here.
    I just read that the Monroe 3G network is being overloaded by everyone trying to access it. This could be the cause of your problem. Were you able to turn 3G on in your settings?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Everywhere in Washington? That is my problem with AT&T 3G. It is great when you have a good signal, but even in well-covered areas (like Atlanta) there are spots where it is really bad. And when it is bad, the iPhone will drop the call or the other person will not be able to understand what you are saying. From my experience, this happens more often than should be tolerated.
    Between Olympia and Seattle is all I can vouch for. And about 15 miles east and west of I-5.

I don't talk on the phone that much, but when I do, the quality fluctuates too much for my liking, and I have to use speaker phone just to hear the other person. Not always the case, but more times than I care for.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    I just read that the Monroe 3G network is being overloaded by everyone trying to access it. This could be the cause of your problem. Were you able to turn 3G on in your settings?
    Nope, and I can't even find anywhere that says 3G to turn it on. Guess I will go by their store this afternoon

Nope, and I can't even find anywhere that says 3G to turn it on. Guess I will go by their store this afternoon
    What phone do you have?

+ Reply to Thread