+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/30 UTSA game

Hybrid View

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

12/30 UTSA game

Lady Techsters Basketball
    Day: Tuesday
    Date: Dec. 30, 2009
    Event: UTSA/New Year's Classic
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Head Coach: Teresa Weatherspoon
    Roster: Click Here

Opponent Info:

University of Texas at San Antonio
    Mascot: Roadrunners
    Conference: Southland
    Head Coach: Rae Rippetoe-Blair
    Roster: Click Here
    Schedule: Click Here

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 12/30 UTSA game

The Lady Techsters will take on UTSA @ 7PM tomorrow.

UTSA roster

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The Lady Techsters will take on UTSA @ 7PM tomorrow.

UTSA roster
    So, who the H is that blonde Amazon woman in the middle? She looks like a giant. Hope she can't run with us.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

San Antonio beat Arkansas by 16 on a neutral court.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

That Amazon is a 6'5" freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    San Antonio beat Arkansas by 16 on a neutral court.
    I don't know how good Arkansas is this year, but beating an SEC team is a big deal. Maybe we got our bad game out of the way tonight.

7 players over 6 foot - most a couple of inches taller than that.

Our guards have got to step it up.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Their four leading scorers and rebounders are 5'9 and under. I agree with Champ our guards will have to be ready to play.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Thanks for the research champ. I hope we win this game tonight...

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

does anyone have any idea what Texas San Antonio
    channelsurfing.net name is
    I am thinkin we might be able to get that game if we knew how they were listed on there
    I with us it is
    http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-louisiana-tech.html but I am not sure how they do theirs

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see this game listed anywhere. Not sure if SFA has an All access feed since the tourney is in SFA.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I don't see this game listed anywhere. Not sure if SFA has an All access feed since the tourney is in SFA.
    ---
    I believe there is a link on the UTSA home page at:
    www.GOUTSA.com
    There you click on Wonens sports, then live stats and I think there is a vidio link there you can purchase the game ...
    good luck

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    I believe there is a link on the UTSA home page at:
    www.GOUTSA.com
    There you click on Wonens sports, then live stats and I think there is a vidio link there you can purchase the game ...
    good luck
    ---
    let me know if there is sound on it and I will get it myself!

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Has anyone ever signed up for a video package and then successfully canceled after the game without any problem?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I do it all the time. You usually get confirmation that your monthly package has been canceled.

+ Reply to Thread