+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/30 UTSA game

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: 12/30 UTSA game

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    San Antonio's RPI is 110

We are 100
    Fresno is 101
    New Mexico St is 107
    Boise is 121
    Nevada is 151

Idaho broke into the top 300 by beating Santa Barbara last night!
    The WAC is ranked 14th this season compared to 27th last.

Like Champ said, these RPIs don't tell us who the better team is or who will win. I think they tell us we are on roughly the same level as San Antonio.
    ---
    Thanks LT!
    I know it don't mean much when the gals get on the court but you know that the BCS, NCAA selection commitee, and the powers that be take a serious look at them!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

---
    What's the chance of getting the same Refs. as last night?
    Good Luck Techsters!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

does anyone have any idea what Texas San Antonio
    channelsurfing.net name is
    I am thinkin we might be able to get that game if we knew how they were listed on there
    I with us it is
    http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-louisiana-tech.html but I am not sure how they do theirs

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see this game listed anywhere. Not sure if SFA has an All access feed since the tourney is in SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I don't see this game listed anywhere. Not sure if SFA has an All access feed since the tourney is in SFA.
    ---
    I believe there is a link on the UTSA home page at:
    www.GOUTSA.com
    There you click on Wonens sports, then live stats and I think there is a vidio link there you can purchase the game ...
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    I believe there is a link on the UTSA home page at:
    www.GOUTSA.com
    There you click on Wonens sports, then live stats and I think there is a vidio link there you can purchase the game ...
    good luck
    ---
    let me know if there is sound on it and I will get it myself!

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Has anyone ever signed up for a video package and then successfully canceled after the game without any problem?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I do it all the time. You usually get confirmation that your monthly package has been canceled.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    I do it all the time. You usually get confirmation that your monthly package has been canceled.
    Thanks Buz. I just signed up. Now, let's hope it works. I wanted to listen to Malcolm's pregame on the radio, but can't find it. If anyone knows if it's on and what station, please share.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Is anybody actually viewing the game yet? I just get the signage with a bouncing basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Is anybody actually viewing the game yet? I just get the signage with a bouncing basketball.
    Same thing on my end. Last night, they had pregame technical difficulties. May be a problem again tonight.

I just found Malcolm interviewing Spoon in pregame on radio, so it must be starting late.

Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life View Post
    I just found Malcolm interviewing Spoon in pregame on radio, so it must be starting late.
    ---
    according to the GOUTSA web site the SFA-Maine game is just getting into the second half here at 7:16PM.. wouldn't the game follow this game?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

20 minutes to game time....last game ran long. Over 60 fouls called in that game...hopefully we will get better refs.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

4-2 UTSA early.

+ Reply to Thread