+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Two Thumbs Up

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Two Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    When I read "Nobody" I thought of an old movie "My Name is Nobody". A quirky spaghetti western with Henry Fonda. Looked it up and got a few chuckles.
    There were at least three in that Terrence Hill series. I never noticed when I was a kid that (like Clint Eastwood's spaghetti westerns) the Italian translation was REALLY bad, but the action was great!
    HCSH cumulative point differential by quarter:

231 522 654 -54

Champ TechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to behold

So I watched The Batman a couple of nights ago. Really good movie. Three hours long. I was planning on watching half, but it was almost over before I realized it. The story was solid. I'm not overly keen on Pattison as Batman -- or, to be more accurate, I didn't like his brooding Bruce Wayne at all. His Batman persona was pretty good. Obvious set up for a sequel bringing the Joker in as an ally of the Riddler.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Bullet Train was pretty good. All the actors were excellent. Some gags didn't land, but it didn't detract from anything. I'd give it 4/5.

It might be best to wait for it to come to a streaming service for most people, though.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Last episode ever of Better Call Saul next week. There is supposed to be a surprise. Don't have any idea what it is and even if I guessed I would probably get it wrong as I have been surprised many times in the turn of events in the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul world.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute Amos Moses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Last episode ever of Better Call Saul next week. There is supposed to be a surprise. Don't have any idea what it is and even if I guessed I would probably get it wrong as I have been surprised many times in the turn of events in the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul world.
    I'm gonna miss Saul. Great series. I was glad to see Kim re-surface. I predict Jimmy/Saul/Gene goes down in a blaze of glory the last episode. Who knows....maybe Carol Burnett will finish him off!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute Amos Moses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    I'm gonna miss Saul. Great series. I was glad to see Kim re-surface. I predict Jimmy/Saul/Gene goes down in a blaze of glory the last episode. Who knows....maybe Carol Burnett will finish him off!
    Interesting finale. Glad to see Kim and Jimmy/Saul/Gene have that last cigarette together.

Champ TechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to beholdTechDawgMc is a splendid one to behold

Went back in time a bit with a show my wife wanted to watch. Bill Murray's The Man Who Knew Too Little. I had never seen it. The reviews aren't very good, but I thought it was fun. It's a fairly standard fish out of water tale, but enjoyable.

+ Reply to Thread