+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Thumbs Up

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Two Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy

Top notch.

The end-credit teaser isn't worth staying for, though. Has nothing to do with any story. At least, I hope not or Marvel has a lot to worry about.

Yup, just got back from the theater. Very good. Didn't take itself too seriously (Chris Pratt, duh) but managed to strike a good balance nonetheless.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!! Should be mandatory for all students 3rd grade through college ASAP!! And at least 4 times in their career (elementary School, middle school, high school and college). Heck, every person eligible to vote should be required to see it as well IMHO.

America: Imagine the World Without Her

http://www.americathemovie.com/

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

American Sniper

I saw it today and can't get that movie out of my mind.
    This movie should be seen by everyone and I wish Michael Moore to meet the sisters from Shawshank Redemption in the projector room.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    American Sniper

This movie should be seen by everyone and I wish Michael Moore to meet the sisters from Shawshank Redemption in the projector room.
    Saw it tonight. Unreal! Don't remember ever leaving a theater humbled, mad, inspired, and grateful at the same time.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    American Sniper

Never heard a movie theater so silent at the end of a movie. A real point of view from the soldier and all the stuff those guys go through for our country. It was a great movie.

I wont even comment on that douche Michael Moore, just a sad attempt to stay in the spotlight.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Never heard a movie theater so silent at the end of a movie.
    I haven't seen it yet but Schindler's List had the same effect on its audience.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I haven't seen it yet but Schindler's List had the same effect on its audience.
    Didn't see Schindler's List in theater. American Sniper and Passion of the Christ was the most reverent I ever seen a group of people exit a building.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Furious 7 was pretty good.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I found a new series that I am quite high on. It has already started and the episode four airs Wednesday on USA channel. If you have On Demand, you can see the first three episodes there. It is about a hacker that works for a cyber security firm by day but crosses over after hours to the dark side. He is continually being recruited by a group, fsociety, on the other side. The lead character, Elliot, is intriguing as he narrates his thoughts as he has conversations with others (actually he thinks he is talking to a version of himself that doesn't exist) and then often contradicts what his thoughts are to those he is conversing with. He is quite skilled in hacking and his abilities are wanted by both sides of what appears to a huge conspiracy that will unfold as the series progresses. This has the potential to approach Breaking Bad levels of entertainment.

Mr. Robot: Official Extended Trailer - New Series on USA

WWDog
    La Tech

If you haven't seen the movie Limitless, you should. It is one of those movies you will want to watch many times and pick up on things you missed the first five times you watched it. CBS is coming out with a series based on the movie. Bradly Cooper, from the movie, will be involved with the series as producer and will "recur" in the series. I have high hopes that the series is as good as the movie. There is not a date for the start yet, but it will be this fall.

LIMITLESS Season 1 TRAILER (2015) | New CBS Series First Look HD

Limitless Movie Trailer Official (HD)

WWDog
    La Tech

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Straight outta Compton two thumbs up

13 Hours

Sobering! Go see it! In the same category as American Sniper.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Hell or High Water

Modern day western. Reminds me of a Coen Brothers flick in the vain of No Country for Old Men. Jeff Bridges is outstanding.

WWDog
    La Tech

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Hitman's Bodyguard was pretty good. Samuel L. Jackson just being Samuel L. Jackson is a treat.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

The new series on fx Snowfall has a slight Tech connection. An uncle and aunt of actor Carter Hudson (Teddy)attended Tech back in the late 80's.

Here is a description
    It's 1983 and the crack cocaine epidemic is in its infancy in Los Angeles. Ambitious Lucia -- the daughter of a Mexican crime lord who sells marijuana throughout the city -- sees the burgeoning cocaine business as a potential moneymaker, so she manipulates her family into entering the more dangerous and profitable territory than pot. Getting involved with the new drug is setting her on a violent collision course with the likes of Franklin, a young street entrepreneur on a quest for power, and former Mexican wrestler Gustavo, who is caught up in a power struggle within a crime family. Also getting involved in the cocaine trade is CIA operative Teddy, who is running from a dark past and begins an off-book operation to fund Nicaraguan Contras. Oscar-nominated director John Singleton ("Boyz N the Hood") co-created the drama series and says he drew inspiration from his own life for Franklin's story.

I'm liking it so far. Beware, definitely TV MA

+ Reply to Thread