+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Thumbs Up

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Two Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Pure 80's American macho classics:
    Top Gun
    Iron Eagle
    Red Dawn
    Rambo
    Dude, you so forgot about RAD, 80's movie about trick bike riding.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so ready for football I had to watch a football movie this weekend.

See who can get this one first

"Kill em all. Let the paramedics sort em out!"
    "I'm gone bust your gut open and watch you die"

Name the movie.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

The Program

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    The Program
    Love it man. With the school colors and everything, do you think they were eluding to the way a certain state school in Florida might have operated during the glory days of the 90's?

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Love it man. With the school colors and everything, do you think they were eluding to the way a certain state school in Florida might have operated during the glory days of the 90's?
    Very well could have been... although I imagine that certain coaches would probably turn a blind eye to Lattimer's steroid use and other misconduct by the players. For Hollywood, this was a pretty good movie about college football. One of my favorites for sure.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Very well could have been... although I imagine that certain coaches would probably turn a blind eye to Lattimer's steroid use and other misconduct by the players. For Hollywood, this was a pretty good movie about college football. One of my favorites for sure.
    Did you see me in The Program?
    They shot some of the action shots/crowd scenes in Columbia, SC after a Tech-South Carolina game.
    I'm sure I was in one of the panoramic shots of Brice-Williams Stadium.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

The Program
    Favorite Quote from Latimer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvYEY7Qcyo

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Did you see me in The Program?
    They shot some of the action shots/crowd scenes in Columbia, SC after a Tech-South Carolina game.
    I'm sure I was in one of the panoramic shots of Brice-Williams Stadium.:icon_wink:
    I heard that they filmed some of the stadium scenes when we played Tanneyhill and the Gamecocks. That was, I believe, the first season after I left Tech and joined the Army. One of my former teammates (now a relative) told me about the movie being filmed while they were there. I had completely forgotten about that. Very cool.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Hatchi

Sitting in my car while the wife went in for a lottery ticket. One of my Shiba Inu's was looking out the windshield and a guy taps on my window. I roll it down and he says my dog looks like Hachi in the movie only a lot smaller and recommended we watch it. We rented the video and it was a very moving story about a dog's loyalty. If you let the wife/girlfriend watch it you will need a box of tissues.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Blind Side. In the twelve years I coached football, I kept telling my players to stay with their blocks until they hear the whistle. Finally, a scene showing how it should be done. Come August, when I get ready for the season, I will sit down with Blind Side, Rudy, the Saints playoff game against the Vikings and some of the Tech clips on Youtube. Then I will be ready.

Put a trash dumpster about 20 yards downfield for effect.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Everyone needs to see Crazy Heart. It just came on DVD. Any fan of Texas Country Music will not be disappointed. Or any Jeff Bridges fan (and really who doesn't love Jeff Bridges?)

This is my Best Film of 2009, and you will immediately want to download "The Weary Kind" after watching it.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Iron Man 2 is definitely worth going to see. The whole scene this pic is from is great, even if most of it was done by a double.
    Last edited by JuBru; 06-11-2010 at 02:45 AM.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Prince of Persia was pretty decent. Good for just a night out.

Shrek Forever After was okay. Not the best, but still good.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

I just saw The Number 23, it was an excellent written movie, along with Prince of Persia. I highly enjoyed both of them.

+ Reply to Thread