+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Thumbs Up

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Re: Two Thumbs Up

Just saw "Inception" this past weekend. Thought it would be a rental, but some friends were going so I joined. I thoroughly enjoyed. Decently complex plot, but I thought it was developed quite well throughout the movie.

Random: for some reason I enjoyed the sounds/music arrangement.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDynamic View Post
    Just saw "Inception" this past weekend. Thought it would be a rental, but some friends were going so I joined. I thoroughly enjoyed. Decently complex plot, but I thought it was developed quite well throughout the movie.

so, at the end, is he is, or is he aint? :icon_wink:

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

I was suprised at how much I actually liked it.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    I was suprised at how much I actually liked it.
    Haven't seen it yet, but it is rocking the IMDb top 250 all-time movies at No. 3 right now

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Haven't seen it yet, but it is rocking the IMDb top 250 all-time movies at No. 3 right now

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
    Look at Toy Story 3 knocking Empire out of the Top 10. People make me laugh.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    so, at the end, is he is, or is he aint? :icon_wink:
    Sequel.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Next awesome movie please Christopher Nolan...

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I really don't like romances or chick flicks but I just watched a movie that might be considered in that direction and really liked the movie. It is an older movie (2009). I guess I just went by it thinking I wouldn't like the movie. (500) Days of Summer. It was very well done with a lot of emotion but done in a very laid back way. It was about a young man (I don't know the actor's name but he was that little boy in Third Rock From The Sun) who means a young lady he falls for and his 500 days of wanting her to be in his life along with her being in his life then not. There are no special effects, no silly and stupid "humor", just a nice well acted story done in a unique way. It is on the premium channels on TV now.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I really don't like romances or chick flicks but I just watched a movie that might be considered in that direction and really liked the movie. It is an older movie (2009). I guess I just went by it thinking I wouldn't like the movie. (500) Days of Summer. It was very well done with a lot of emotion but done in a very laid back way. It was about a young man (I don't know the actor's name but he was that little boy in Third Rock From The Sun) who means a young lady he falls for and his 500 days of wanting her to be in his life along with her being in his life then not. There are no special effects, no silly and stupid "humor", just a nice well acted story done in a unique way. It is on the premium channels on TV now.
    Saw it on Netflix the other day (wife's choice). Liked the Smiths and Pixies songs in it. The movie itself was better than average chick flick.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's rumored to be The Riddler in the next Batman movie.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's rumored to be The Riddler in the next Batman movie.
    rising star...played great roles in great films like "Brick" and "The Lookout"...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    rising star...played great roles in great films like "Brick" and "The Lookout"...
    Yes, I remember him in Brick and Lookout also. He seems to be significant rising star. He stays away from the "stupid" comedies and chooses roles that use his acting skills. I enjoyed all those movies and he did a great job in all. The young lady that was in 500 Days of Summer was very good too. It didn't hurt that she was drop dead good looking either.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I know that I'm a little late on the Avatar scene but I just finished watching it and must say that it was better than I expected. Of course it was very predictable but the sound and visual effects were something to see. Nothing beats a good red box movie.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Yes, I remember him in Brick and Lookout also. He seems to be significant rising star. He stays away from the "stupid" comedies and chooses roles that use his acting skills. I enjoyed all those movies and he did a great job in all. The young lady that was in 500 Days of Summer was very good too. It didn't hurt that she was drop dead good looking either.
    Zooey Deschanel

+ Reply to Thread