+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Williams--alternate to pro bowl

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Kyle Williams--alternate to pro bowl

Just saw this and assumed this is Ruston's Kyle Williams, right? Sorry if it's posted already somewhere else. (Please don't get all in a twit cause it's from that site.)

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m...asp?p=17169299

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Kyle Williams--alternate to pro bowl

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Just saw this and assumed this is Ruston's Kyle Williams, right? Sorry if it's posted already somewhere else. (Please don't get all in a twit cause it's from that site.)

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m...asp?p=17169299
    Shouldn't this go under the high school thread?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Shouldn't this go under the high school thread?
    ummm ... it's the nfl pro bowl. that's professional football, aka "pro sports"
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    ummm ... it's the nfl pro bowl. that's professional football, aka "pro sports"
    He's a former local high school player, I think that's why it was mentioned on here. If he had played high school football in another state, it wouldn't have been mentioned on here unless he played at La Tech. I doubt if people who went to high schools other than Ruston really care unless they're big LSU fans. I know I don't.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

His sister goes to Tech.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Well, excuse me, DONW. Geez, we get bent out of shape with the bare mention of anything at that other school. And, yes, I put it here because it had to do with the NFL pro bowl and also because he was from Ruston. (Although in your eyes he's a traitor since he went to that other school and not Tech.) Wasn't there a thread about Conroy leaving that ended up being all about the players from RHS who went on to play pro, etc.? And that was ok it wasn't in the high school or pro sports area? Good grief. I assumed a lot of people reading bbb were from the Ruston area and might be glad for Kyle. Guess I was wrong.

Well, excuse me, DONW. Geez, we get bent out of shape with the bare mention of anything at that other school. And, yes, I put it here because it had to do with the NFL pro bowl and also because he was from Ruston. (Although in your eyes he's a traitor since he went to that other school and not Tech.) Wasn't there a thread about Conroy leaving that ended up being all about the players from RHS who went on to play pro, etc.? And that was ok it wasn't in the high school or pro sports area? Good grief. I assumed a lot of people reading bbb were from the Ruston area and might be glad for Kyle. Guess I was wrong.
    There is a Heisman trophy winner that is from my hometown that played at Texas A&M. Should I start making posts about him on here? He was also successful in the NFL. I'm just saying it's more related to high school because only those from Ruston High school are interested in it unless you're a big LSU fan.

Good grief yet again! Sorry I brought it up. And you're right. I mentioned it for those from Ruston who might be interested. You're not interested in it and must not be from Ruston, so just move on. No need to get so bent out of shape.

Oh, and I'm happy to hear about your homtown guy at aTm. Good for him!!!! LOL

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

I am interested. Thanks for posting it.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

There is a Heisman trophy winner that is from my hometown that played at Texas A&M. $50 prize to the first person who can name him.
    John David Crow

Good grief yet again! Sorry I brought it up. And you're right. I mentioned it for those from Ruston who might be interested. You're not interested in it and must not be from Ruston, so just move on. No need to get so bent out of shape.

Oh, and I'm happy to hear about your homtown guy at aTm. Good for him!!!! LOL
    I'm not bent out of shape about it. The high school thread was recently added for post like this. Start a thread about Ruston High school and you and your Ruston High classmates can post anything there you want to about Kyle Williams and any of your other famous classmates. By the way, I did notice that John David Crow attended the Heisman ceremony this year.

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    John David Crow
    WINNER,WINNER,chicken dinner!

I'm not bent out of shape about it. The high school thread was recently added for post like this. Start a thread about Ruston High school and you and your Ruston High classmates can post anything there you want to about Kyle Williams and any of your other famous classmates. By the way, I did notice that John David Crow attended the Heisman ceremony this year.
    You sound bent to me! Sorry, but it was NFL related since he's in the pros now, so that's why it was there and not in a hs thread. Why are you so darned picky about where it's posted--at least I knew not to mix it in with the Tech stuff. And for what it's worth, I did not graduate from RHS and did not grow up in Ruston, so your remark about me and my RHS classmates is so wrong.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

it's pro sports. it belongs in this forum.

geez, don, if you don't like a thread, here's a tip -- DON'T READ IT!

there are literally thousands of threads on bb&b that i don't click on because they don't interest me. nothing is making you read anything.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    John David Crow
    Didn't he coach at the junior college?

+ Reply to Thread