+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Laney

Bulldog LT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the ears

Alex Laney

Long-time Louisiana Tech supporter, Mr. Alex Laney, died this morning. He taught for many years at A.E. Philllips.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Alex Laney

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
    Long-time Louisiana Tech supporter, Mr. Alex Laney, died this morning. He taught for many years at A.E. Philllips.
    Hate to hear that.

Mr. Laney taught me and Skeeterdawg in the 7th and 8th grades at A.E. Phillips a long time ago.

I have a total of 20 years of formal education (although it may not always be obvious on this board) and in those 20 years, Mr. Laney was absolutely, BY FAR, the best teacher that I ever had. If they were all like him, no one would ever want to leave school, but the world would be a much better place.

Godspeed, Mr. Laney.

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Hate to hear that.

Mr. Laney taught me and Skeeterdawg in the 7th and 8th grades at A.E. Phillips a long time ago.

I have a total of 20 years of formal education (although it may not always be obvious on this board) and in those 20 years, Mr. Laney was absolutely, BY FAR, the best teacher that I ever had. If they were all like him, no one would ever want to leave school, but the world would be a much better place.

Godspeed, Mr. Laney.

mr laney was one of the truly great teachers. i, too, had him at aep in 7th and 8th grade and he was such an inspiration and an excellent teacher. people like him made an impact and that impact is still in effect to this day. he will be missed...

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Don't forget that Mr. Laney was also a Bulldawg Basketball fan, I am gonna miss seeing him at the games.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

http://www.rustonleader.com/obits.php

Mr. Laney made a huge impact on Lincoln Parish and will be missed.

+ Reply to Thread