+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The former Ruston Shoney's Location

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: The former Ruston Shoney's Location

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Except the one Corner Drug was on.

Lets see - according to the 2009- 2010 Yellow Pages:

1. Green Clinic Pharmacy
    2. Rite Aid
    3. Walgreen's
    4. Prescription Shoppe
    5. Waltz's
    6. Super One
    7. Walmart
    8. Fred's
    9. Mitchells (My Personal Favorite)
    10. Sterling Pharmacy (?????)

And now two more?

Wowser.
    Looks like lots of jobs for all those ULM pharmacy students.

HD

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    You kind of wish that was all of them Dawgamatic:

1. Albertson's (believe there's still one in Monroe)
    2. Winn Dixie (not sure if there still in NE Louisiana still but are in south Louisiana)
    3. Target
    4. K-Mart
    5. and the chain that everyone loves ... Piggly Wiggly (only one left in north Louisiana is in Homer)
    Talking about Ruston. What are you talking about?

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Looks like lots of jobs for all those ULM pharmacy students.

HD
    Too bad none of them want to stay in n la. I used to be pharmacist for walgreens and I am wondering how they are going to staff it. They've had to shut down the 24 hours pharmacy in shreveport overnight for lack of staffing and they have had similar problems in Monroe.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

PS for all you trivia folks -- Where was Walgreen's first location outside of Chicago?

Greensboro, N.C.? I think that may have been Woolworths. Always get 'em mixed up.

We was beat up by a bible salesman ans banished from Woolworths. I dont know, Everett, was it the one branch or all of them?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Greensboro, N.C.? I think that may have been Woolworths. Always get 'em mixed up.

We was beat up by a bible salesman ans banished from Woolworths. I dont know, Everett, was it the one branch or all of them?
    My hometown of Hot Springs.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

woolworth's was NC

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    woolworth's was NC
    Actually Woolworth's was founded in Utica, NY but it flopped and they were refounded in Lancaster, PA (smack dab in the middle of Amish Country).

http://www.thewoolworthbuilding.com/Museum.html

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

This may be a stupid question but I bet you get this all the time.

"Is this the real Ceasar's Palace?" "Did Ceasar really live hear?"

Seriously though is ULM the only pharmacy school in the State or does LSU have one mixed in with the med school?

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    This may be a stupid question but I bet you get this all the time.

"Is this the real Ceasar's Palace?" "Did Ceasar really live hear?"

Seriously though is ULM the only pharmacy school in the State or does LSU have one mixed in with the med school?
    Do you mean Caesar's Palace?? I hope!!!! Of course if you've ever been there it does smell like some body ceased/puked. And I hear that Caesar didn't live here

Actually Xavier of New Orleans has one. ULMs is actually one of the top ranked schools in the country.

“Many of you criticize what you cannot understand, too often you’re too quick to scorn the records of a man who made young men believe their sweat was not in vain and that rising to the top required sacrifice and pain and that no one could take away what was not given. He kept them focused on the prize and demanded they stay driven.......time has passed, some words forgotten, but his wisdom will always echo in our ears and our hearts, down to our very marrow”

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Actually Woolworth's was founded in Utica, NY but it flopped and they were refounded in Lancaster, PA (smack dab in the middle of Amish Country).

http://www.thewoolworthbuilding.com/Museum.html
    Woolworth's?
    WOOLWORTH's??
    Who brought up Woolworth'a in this thread?
    Not me.

Are you this clueless on the topic at hand when you're on the assembly line with your robots?

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    woolworth's was NC
    Woolworth's?
    WOOLWORTH's??
    Who brought up Woolworth'a in this thread?
    Not me.

Are you this clueless on the topic at hand when you're on the assembly line with your robots?
    Are you that blind or stupid you missed DrumDawg's quote.

Help you out hold out your hand and count how many fingers you have, then count up that many responses. Not like you have to use two hands now DawgPix, I know its complicated but I know you can do it And then when you get done go up two more and WOW someone else brought it up

DawgPix shows you a Journalism major at work ladies and gentleman. Must have gotten rid of the proof-reading requirement folks. I always heard of people's short term memory going as the got older but talk about short term memory lose. To read a post and less then five posts later to forget. Yipe!! Time to get out of Bawcomville DawgPix its giving you brain damage.
    Last edited by B.R.Bulldog; 01-01-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Are you that blind or stupid you missed DrumDawg's quote.

Help you out hold out your hand and count how many fingers you have, then count up that many responses. Not like you have to use two hands now DawgPix, I know its complicated but I know you can do it And then when you get done go up two more and WOW someone else brought it up

DawgPix shows you a Journalism major at work ladies and gentleman. Must have gotten rid of the proof-reading requirement folks. I always heard of people's short term memory going as the got older but talk about short term memory lose. To read a post and less then five posts later to forget. Yipe!! Time to get out of Bawcomville DawgPix its giving you brain damage.
    I've hit the nerve again, B.R.

Good job.

You came through for me . . . . again. You're beating me to a cyber-pulp.

Remember, before you go to battle with an editor about proof-reading, please look in the mirror, especially in your lame language usage and horrible spelling. (I've boldfaced some of your errors in communication.)

Now, also, please go back and work on your people skills. It appears in this thread Maddawg and I were having a conversation and you butted in. If you don't know the answer to my trivia question, then butt out.

Now, everyone knows where I work. . . . Bawcomville and South Monroe. Now you've joined the club. Thanks for your interest.

After an award-winning 25 years in journalism, I chose to go into the non-profit world. For 15 years I've impacted the youth of Ouachita Parish. I don't apologize for my choice and I can take inferiority comments from the best, including you.

At least 20 years from now, after my kids have become adults they will come up to me and thank me for what I and my staff of youth development professionals do each day at the Boys & Girls Club. It's rewarding.

I also give back to my alma mater, unconditionally. Not just in money, but service. Do you, Mr. Robotic? Or do you have to ask Dr. Z the Bossman and your spouse for their guidance?

I've hit the nerve again, B.R.

Good job.

You came through for me . . . . again. You're beating me to a cyber-pulp.

Remember, before you go to battle with an editor about proof-reading, please look in the mirror, especially in your lame language usage and horrible spelling. (I've boldfaced some of your errors in communication.)

Now, also, please go back and work on your people skills. It appears in this thread Maddawg and I were having a conversation and you butted in. If you don't know the answer to my trivia question, then butt out.

Now, everyone knows where I work. Now you've joined the club. Thanks for your interest.

After an award-winning 25 years in journalism, I chose to go into the non-profit world. For 15 years I've impacted the youth of Ouachita Parish. I don't apologize for my choice and I can take inferiority comments from the best, including you.

At least 20 years from now, after my kids have become adults they will come up to me and thank me for what I and my staff of youth development professionals do each day at the Boys & Girls Club. It's rewarding.

I also give back to my alma mater, unconditionally. Not just in money, but service. Do you, Mr. Robotic? Or do you have to ask Dr. Z the Bossman and your spouse for their guidance?
    Wah, Wah, Wah!!! AWARD WINNING??? RIGHT!!!!!

As for guidance, I make six fiqures, I don't have to ask anyone for guidance or approval from anyone. This plant is were it is at today because of ME, the new line that's coming here and adding 3000 jobs ME AGAIN. When you and your staff get a written commedation medal from the state of Louisiana (like we just did from Gov. Riley here in Alabama) come back and brag

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Two summers ago i interviewed for an internship with a developer called sterlling properties. They told me they had bought the location then and were planing to build a walgreens there. I found it strange seeing how they had just built the other walgreens on california.

Wah, Wah, Wah!!! AWARD WINNING??? RIGHT!!!!!

As for guidance, I make six fiqures, I don't have to ask anyone for guidance or approval from anyone. This plant is were it is at today because of ME, the new line that's coming here and adding 3000 jobs ME AGAIN. When you and your staff get a written commedation medal from the state of Louisiana (like we just did from Gov. Riley here in Alabama) come back and brag
    All that and you stay at the Holiday Inn Express on a daily or weekly plan??

+ Reply to Thread